You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:29am

Author: sofawolf

I am coming back to P2P

Exactly the reasons why p2p-server is so great. It is just too bad that so few people seem to understand. The few months I spent on the p2p Server were better than the years I spent on f2p server. It was fair, people get the fruits from what they seeded and you still stand a chance when you play rather casual. Also the price thing... Getting sick when I think of the money I spent on f2p, to achieve things I didn't really need.

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:56am

I am coming back to P2P

I don't want to discourage you, but it is a long way to go until the new class will be implemented. What was published by Oracle were just drawings, how they may will look like. I personally think you won't see them until 6.0, which according to the previous schedules will hit us in spring next year. Or even later. We have no real clue, well I don't have, how far the developement is. But since it is a major change it might just come with the spring update, which usually was the major one. The fa...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:19pm

Transfering account

uhm... it should be impossible for him to switch to english/french/german server right now can't you just change something in the url? like deleting "eu" and going with "com"? try this: http://en.gpotato.com/Transfer/Allods.aspx this should be the na site, and if it switches just edit the url to the one above. it it doesn't work tell me also it it does! (edit: someone was faster than me mod may delete this.. or not whatever...)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:14pm

so here we go!

Here we go fellow bards! omg the fiddler... I hate you We won't have that much of changes, just the genereal ones connected with the new sta system... soo shouldn't be that much of a struggle -Estrella

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:06pm

Übersetzungs-Plug-

Google Übersetzer funktioniert eigentlich ganz i.O. ins Englische und meist auch aus dem Englischen. Für alles andere ist er nicht so geeignet, aber ich meine doch, dass wir alle einigermaßen Englisch verstehen und schreiben/sprechen können, oder? Und wenn man sich auf Englisch als allgemeine Sprache einigt, sollte doch alles machbar sein. Im Zweifel kann man immernoch jmd fragen, der es für einen übersetzt. Was die Idee an sich angeht: Gute Idee, mir fällt nur kein gutes Programm ein. Google ge...