You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Saturday, September 26th 2015, 11:30am

Author: gulimon

need guide for path of hero quest

hello to everyone i have quisition how to done path of the hero quest there is a chest can buy by crystals i know this one but i know there is another way to finish it when i started this quest they gave hammer in crafting bag i wonder where i can to use it? looking forward to your answer

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 6:42pm

[question] collector`s coins

hello everyone i have question to ask how to get collector`s coins? please answer fast as you can

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:30am

how to do spical kill???

i have found it but i dont have Enough money to get any of it. because im foucing on getting greatness. how dispointted is this event is not coming back?

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:18am

how to do spical kill???

what is the auction house?

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 11:05am

how to do spical kill???

is it active now? if it dosent when it will be back?

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 10:39am

how to do spical kill???

hello to everyone im Curious about the spical pvp kill that i alaways saw in the battleground and every class has it own spical kill but not all the classes have seen and i cant do like them how can you guys do that

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 7:14pm

Help!

how can i get that?

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 5:35pm

Help!

i have feriss blue eqipment and im 2H mace warrior but all the trials are impossible even i want to make incarnation

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 8:00pm

Help!

how can i get stronger eqipment?

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 4:26pm

Help!

where also can i find a stronger eqipment? ...

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 2:02pm

Help!

im warrior class and this is my buid: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!323.3..3…!exmxasn/EAWPKL

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 1:06pm

Help!

hello to everyone i really need your help in this im going to get greatness i have turned-in 101 emblems right now thats not the problem right now my probloem in tka-riks cave its extremlly impossbile i cant even finish the first trial even if i do i fail in the seconde one and it reset i have fenriss equipment the rare one my ruins are lv4 and my damamge and defense are weak in tak-riks cave and in pvp what should i do?

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 10:48am

need advice for warrior build

thank you all for your help

Monday, September 7th 2015, 5:17pm

so what build do you suggest?

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 1:35pm

Hello to everyone like in the subject i need advice for my warrior build im going to reset my build so i need help with it. im thinking of going to this build - all the talent points and rubies like i have now: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc#!1!323.3..3…GBD!ywdwdpb/ERC is this build is good or not? if its not what do you suggest? and which build is better for my class: tank or dps? P.S:im lv 65 2H warrior tank build. looking forward to your answers