You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 4:20pm

Author: EgoSumQuiSum

[GER][ENG]Addon: BuffUI - Buffs über den Köpfen (Buffs over the Heads) 6.1

Danke dir fuer die Muehe und das Bereitstellen des Addons Bei mir (im englischen Client) will es jedoch nicht so recht gehen - und leider kann ich nur einen wenig aufschlussreichen Log-Eintrag anbieten: Quoted Error: addon BuffUI: Error while running the chunk Error: addon BuffUI: [string "Mods/Addons/BuffUI/Scripts/BuffUI.luac"]:0: attempt to index a nil value Error: addon BuffUI: func: __index, metamethod, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C] Error: addon BuffUI: func: Init, global, line: 0, de...

Monday, December 29th 2014, 9:07pm

It's been a while.

Quoted from "Shaeknbaek" People take r3 of their main dps skills because it would be dumb not to. good point. Quoted from "Shaeknbaek" Increased rank of caltrops does nothing. Only increase radius SLIGHTLY. it doesnt last longer, or have a lower cooldown. anything more than r1 is trash. The slight increase is by 50% with r3 compared to r1 resulting in an increased area of effect of 125%. Depending on the situation that's well worth it. Quoted from "Shaeknbaek" Rapid heartbeat arent very good ru...

Monday, December 29th 2014, 2:36pm

Rubies

That's because those are old builds. When the game version of the calculator is updated, the chosen rubies do not change, resulting in such builds, which can in general not be recommended

Thursday, December 4th 2014, 9:06am

Ranger vs Engineer

Quoted from "Lamka" Also I have leather works at max so I am thinking of jumping into a leather class. This is really no good reason to limit your options. Maxing a profession takes just a bit of gold (I think ~4k?).

Wednesday, November 19th 2014, 12:04am

game apps

gut, dann bin ich wenigstens auch nicht allein damit

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 9:50pm

Exp

Having leveled two incarnations recently through Asee I can only agree. 1st time I got +100% exp the whole and still had to grind quite a bit, but it wasn't too bad (maybe I'm just used to it though...) 2nd time without lucky moments ... It's indeed frustrating: 70k exp to next level and no quests left for the level? Assuming that one mob gives 200 exp (rather less) it would take 350 of those .. I could understand any newcomer who would just quit at that point. Alternatively you can try to get s...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 5:28pm

Leveling

Or if you have too many Demonic sparks, you can buy 40k exp for 3 of those with 45min cooldown ..

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 3:12pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Great work, the addon now runs as expected There are still some errors in the log: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Error: addon TargetsManager: Widgets::LuaGetChildUnchecked: can't get protected widget, details: int __cdecl Widgets::LuaGetChildUnchecked(struct lua_State *) Error: addon TargetsManager: Error while running the chunk Error: addon TargetsManager: TargetsManager.lua:3048: attempt to perform arithmetic on field `armor' (a nil value) Error: addon TargetsManager: func: ?, ?...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

Thx for the tips Quoted from "Zurion" Also, here's a second fix for TargetsManager. Should get rid of GetHealthPercentage and GetSpellInfo problems. Tell me if there are more. Link please

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 2:17pm

Quoted from "Zurion" I'm not using the addon anymore, that's why I didn't get all the errors I'll try fixing this one as well. About the tutorials.. I don't have enough time to write them now. I don't know when I'll have enough time. Oh, so there are none? No bother then - I guess, I'll just have to analyze the code I have ..

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:27pm

Thank you for your effort Now at least the UnitDetector-functionality is alright and the target mark is nice, too. But now there is a new error and still nothing in the panels: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Error: addon TargetsManager: Error while running the chunk Error: addon TargetsManager: TargetsManager.lua:1285: attempt to call field `GetHealthPercentage' (a nil value) Error: addon TargetsManager: func: GetHealthPercentage, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C] Error: addon TargetsManager...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 1:53am

Sorry, i guess I didn't make myself clear. A 5MB Logfile consisting of these errors is all I get as relevant output from this addon. I can access the settings and the UI seems to work, but if there is something displayed then it's only a dummy element for each panel - no picture, white background, no text. Maybe I shouldn't have completely reinstalled Allods with the new Launcher since it was working before .. ?

Friday, March 21st 2014, 11:49pm

Hey, since you listed TargetsManager as working and free I just gave it a try, downloaded it and AddonsTools, copied the hotfix, but all i get is spam in the log file: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 Error: addon TargetsManager: Error while running the chunk Error: addon TargetsManager: TargetsManager.lua:1575: attempt to call field `GetFaction' (a nil value) Error: addon TargetsManager: func: GetFaction, field, line: -1, defined: C, line: -1, [C] Error: addon TargetsManager: func: getAllInfo, global, l...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 3:24pm

email/password changing

I've also searched for this option .. So i logged in at my.com > Games, but there is no option other than to logout .. The launcher is no help and the allods.com/user page neither. So i guess we just got to wait ..