You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 12:34am

Author: SinBadd

New Teamspeak 3 Overlay

I know alot of people having problems with Overlay to TeamSpeak3 so I want to offer help in giving the newest ts3 overlay softwaare made for ts3 and websockets to make it run smoothly This is example image. 1st File : ts3_websocket-v1.20.1.ts3_plugin 2nd File : ts3_overlay-v3.8.23.ts3_plugin I hope this helps you all alot . Gimme if you like.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 11:58pm

The Fix

goto C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\bin and run this file direct---------------AOgame Notice: you must put your email in user name area now instead of the username 1st step 2nd step Make sure to run as administrator. For those that are having problems with there skills reseting every time you relog do this also will fix issue. If game is crashing try logging to different Character or there been issues with Teamspeak just close ts and open and start game Hit Alt + Tab key restart Teamspeak and Alt +...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:27am

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "Barut" Is there really a need to make this topic? Addons cost like $0.10-$1.00 per addon. Are you really that cheap? Also you can add up to 4 friends to use your addon which can make an addon cost less if you want your friends to chip in As for legal matter, there maybe some but I have never heard of software developer who pays Microsoft just to be able to code for their Windows platform and also I have never heard of Microsoft saying it's illegal to ask for money for software code...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:51pm

very last change for me on my bard

Bard full DPS PVE BUILD

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:12pm

A Bard pve build I like

Lullabye is very useful in astral as a great cc and also good in teps which we completed

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:38pm

A Bard pve build I like

Ok for the young people who want to troll GTFO But for those of you trying to help you are awesome and love the feedback. So maybey this one is better . I will not waste 6 talent points on protective toon only to get aditional 60k hp and 4 seconds of safety I see it as defensive. However after reading everything I think i will do this

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:57am

A Bard pve build I like

Quoted from "Mamojebac" This build doesn't make any sense. 1. You say it's an aoe build but it doesn't have Timpani and still it has 3 rubies in it. And you have Cantata on 2 which also doesn't make sense and no rubies in improving it. 2. You don't have Protective Tune. I can't count the number of times this skill has saved my ass and not taking it isn't an option for serious players. 3.There are just so many rubies that should be taken but you didn't that I just don't have the will to count an...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:53am

A Bard pve build I like

Quoted from "yoyo_1560" Quoted from "Mamojebac" This build doesn't make any sense. 1. You say it's an aoe build but it doesn't have Timpani and still it has 3 rubies in it. And you have Cantata on 2 which also doesn't make sense and no rubies in improving it. 2. You don't have Protective Tune. I can't count the number of times this skill has saved my ass and not taking it isn't an option for serious players. 3.There are just so many rubies that should be taken but you didn't that I just don't h...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:48am

A Bard pve build I like

Unfortunately for right now until other aare able to do more dps by upgrading there gear yes i do take on defensive stats because if you are dead you don't do any dps . I took defense in armor and defense in aoe attacks against me because when i am in s1-3 i am doing 500k dps and others are doing between 30 -80k dps i am stripping agroe so once they can hold aggro i will lose these defensive rubies and take six other dps rubie slots . Thank you for the offer of assistance and if you have a pure ...

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:12pm

A Bard pve build I like

This has 66 Talent points and 60 rubies PVE has great dps for mass aoe and single target. Some things can be tweaked surely, to make better but for new 5.0 astral it works great! http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!321.3.…UB!mahd/CBJAUJD and my skill setup hope the picture shows cause im to lazy to explaine 1 is first etc.....

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 2:36am

AoD and the Amazing Immunity

Don't worry some one who knowingly does wrong will do 1 of 2 things to get out of feeling guilty ., They try to justify it ie stating that you are a hater or trying to blame you for there wrong ways or they deny and since screen shots are here they cant deny lolz . I hope they get banned for knowingly (as this article in forums shows) using game exploits! Oh and I hate rapist thieves and exploiters all the same to me they take without caring what happens to the other person (Not in this order)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 1:42am

Some suggestions for possible changes to our lovely game.

I do not typically write in the forums however after the patch has occurred to me that some thing are not equaled in the game and one of them is the ability to upgrade gear. Today I ran several instances of astral and doing as i should i selected ranged weapon for my wand and use one of the new items to open up my ethereal box I also took the time to buy a item from item shop that cost only four crystals on said item to make sure the leggy item would grant me 200% and 200% . After opening said b...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:10pm

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

My dear friend Catastrophy dont you ever sleep I know I do not lolz . Just wanted to tell you I love running with you , your cool as .... and where the heck is my buddy Krazyserb wake his ass upp and the rest of him too.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:09pm

bard build

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!9!321.3.…UB!mahd/CBJAUJD enjoy ima try this build

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:41pm

Any News??!?

after downloading first initial mini patch (I am sure for updating server etc ) then it goes to a patch of like 3500mb wow now that is a patch

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:38pm

Any News??!?

Quoted from "Blesnar" Quoted from "Poison" Quoted from "Hclftw" Whoever has the name Blesnar on the forum...does not strike me as the same Blesnar I knew... Its someone from NA server who plays Blesnar toon in EU p2p server yep! Are you realy lacking int so much as to admit in forums of sharing accounts? NOT A SMART MOVE!

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:30pm

Any News??!?

Cherchez la femme means Look for the woman literally

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:25pm

Any News??!?

The difference guys and everyone is comparing too...... This is a new team They may be better than the old team. They will do things in time stated and do it right without The different types of B.S. Gpotato put us through. May gpot rest in peace!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:21pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

That would be awesome

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:17pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Yes it accepts payment the issue is they text you a confirmation number and there is the problem you never get text so i paid 5 times and had to ask for money back . The bank said it is due to the carriers blocking the text My carrier is ATT and Sprint