Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, September 29th 2019, 1:51am

Author: kosmos

From the Comunity to the Developers

i heard ppls gonna come bk from vacation once we get a merge

Saturday, November 10th 2018, 3:58pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

I'm just laughing so hard after reading this, ascendacy groups are complaining cus they are getting raped but half of them use macros/addons for while... maybe that's the first time they are fighinting against someone abusing macros/scripts, but when someone don't need to press some keys like Phantoms/Swingout or even pressing a single key to use everything that increase your dmg in less than one seacond it's fine, right ? Hypocrites.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:23pm

What about boosters in 3v3 / 6v6 ?

1- Are u gonna tell me that this is not a reincarnation group to boost your party ? imgur.com/a/ZD4Vu

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:05pm

no answers as expected

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:49am

Quoted from "Mr Barett" what you just showed me is all between rank 0-500 or training not about the actual 800-1300 and when we went against you we just qued up again. been spending past 2 weeks getting up to 1k score with barely any pops , and you manage to get up to 1.3k in 1day whic would require around 30pops and here are 2screenshots taken 3hours inbetween dude, can u answer me some questions ? 1- Are u gonna tell me that this is not a reincarnation group to boost your party ? imgur.com/a/...

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 1:05am

<answer to a deleted message> unfortunately in our server is like this guy said: Quoted from "HIppycrates" big parties have to boost to conserve their points. If u check all logs from ppls in top 20, u will see that NOBODY got that rank w/o boost. I hope next patch more ppls gonna sign it instead of cry in forum.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 5:55pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Kosmica] Server: [NewFrontier] Suggested Name: Forgotten Lands

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:26am

Game closes at 82%

I cant log into the game anymore, since it crashes in 82%. I tried the allods regular launcher but it locks at checking login info and goes back to the acc/password input. The my.com launcher that goes to the select character screen, then when i try to log in with my character it simply closes the game at 82%. It was working perfectly yesterday, but today when i try to log in i just cant, i tried deleting the global.cfg, etc... files and it didnt changed anything, also reinstalled the game and n...