You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:01pm

Author: arrrro

Wishlist for the community

You realise our mods are just forum mods and cant do shit their vote or suggestions probably goes into the junk. Good ideas but lets be realistic did something Eu or Na side players suggested happend?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:58pm

New player question

Quoted from "Aionwen" Quoted from "arrrro" new player zones are ghost towns even at New Frontier part of the reason is asee is full of 13lvl rune reincs that raid lowbies.Also this is the only game where u dont get free mount like litteraly u cant get free mount(YES aop i know there are events where u can get them).End game is pure shit,pvp is potato This is total untruebullshit. ok, leveling areas are truely mostly empty and u will rarely meet a person but for other reasons then announced. 1. ...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 1:44pm

New player question

No AOP i managed to do all the "late game content" we have here i grinded some runes epic items but in the end isnt even fun to grind 24/7 just to be slighty above average i do shit on high runed players in pvp with mostly mage coz if ur mele class ur pretty much dead in BGS.I am just telling the new player to not rly waste resourses and time on our servers becouse honestly its not worth it.For fk sake we dont even had a black friday sale this year do u see how dead it feels?And allods isnt crap...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:37am

New player question

Starting a convo with aop is like talking to wall mb wall whould understand more but who knows anyway in my personal opinion if u want to play alldos online,dont play it on this server mb some of the RU servers here u haven no customer support no 1 of the mods us in dev devision and also dont get fluffy on what AOP says game is hardocre p2w isnt even pay 2 progress its pure p2w if u want to compete even on average lvl( assuming average is like 8s runes atm?)Yes u can pay 20 bucks for that pack b...

Sunday, May 29th 2016, 12:21am

This game feels...donezo

Quoted not every (new) player has its top priority to kill veterans in PVP there is no much more to go for in this game as we all know and again, this game is NOT an arena-moba! (or whatever they are called) this games PVP is about accumulating as much advantages as possible so you can crush your enemies with the least effort; even on subscriptionserver its this way, but less than on fre server ofc many players including me (a non paying one) enjoy Well dominion cant be won with full 6s players...

Thursday, October 8th 2015, 9:25pm

Praiden names?

NotPanderanKappa

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 7:18pm

2 weeks and nothing ticket again...

I am currently waiting on a ticket its been 2 weeks since the last answer what the hell i am supposed to do?Here is the ticket number AJH-676-37270

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 4:04pm

Problem of transfer

I did it sends me to create new toon every time account is empty its new and i havent made any toons on it at all.

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 11:31pm

Problem of transfer

My original server was NA.|So yea thanks gladia for looking into this.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:08pm

Account transfer

O_O

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 9:49pm

Account transfer

But i didnt even got a proper answer they just said we will check it and u need to give us ur old gpotato id,thats it so i am waiting on them to start the transfere then i have to wait 5 more days to get completed?

Friday, August 28th 2015, 6:10pm

Shortage in Technical support member ? or what ?

Pretty much what groot said i currently dont play the game becouse i am waiting on staff to answer me.Even in league of legends that was milion of players staff answers from around to 12 hours to 2 days max.I dont know whats wrong but i am willing to help the game grow,my friends are also waiting on tickets to play we are like a huge group of 10 players...soo yea.

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 4:24pm

Account transfer

Since his toon is in data base isnt the only thing to do is copy-paste to his new account?