You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:59pm

Author: Gregorymd

so coming back again

oh right but how you guys coping with the language dont get me wrong i know quite a few but never learned to read or write is there an addon or something ?

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 3:43pm

so coming back again

finally for one more time after another break im coming back i saw the last few post still dont know which side i think i have some chars on league side not full unfortunately but dont mind starting empire anyway let me know.

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 4:23pm

returning back so which side needs to be reinforced

i'm coming back after a while and want to know which side need people i seen post apparently both sides have decent amount of people but still i don't mind just hard to decide myself anyway i'l start the game in couple of hours if someone answers good otherwise il find something to start

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 10:18pm

Thinking of starting the subs server

thank you for answering guys both of you now with everything you said i want to go league side but i dont know my side on every faction i had to choose in the games i played was getting R***d big time like 3k people my side and around 11k the enemy faction and these are true numbers like i dotn say the enemy faction willing to do the same stuff or well from the small time i play this game they actually cant but you know how i feel about this i dont know probably i will come league

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 12:47pm

Thinking of starting the subs server

thing is though which side is more decent I mean yea I hear some people moaning there is no many people and bla bla bla bla just go play something else u little brat if u don't like it, anyway my question is one which side has the most people, all those years in gaming I was in the side with the fewest people fuk this no more so if anyone helps me with that would be nice and oh and if there any guild looking for people any side would be great too, now for the brat thing I said if anyone wants to...