You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Tuesday, September 22nd 2015, 5:35pm

Author: susamabilgladen

Problem of transfer

I am currently waiting almost a full month for a proper response,what the hell? srly?

Monday, September 14th 2015, 3:21pm

Problem of transfer

Still waiting is been 4 days now fun stuff

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 6:33pm

Problem of transfer

Well thing is i didnt log until i have been told to log ;D

Friday, September 11th 2015, 5:30pm

Problem of transfer

Ive been told to provide a new my.com account and new user name i cant undersand whats wrong with the username i am a little bit confused and srly i waited 3 days for a answer and ill probably have to wait 5 days to get the toon( if i even get it) i am srly considering just to stop trying and leave allods...

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 3:01pm

Problem of transfer

Thing is i even know my toon is in the data base i can add him as a friend also ive been waiting almost half a month for a corect answer been told 4 times already that my toon is transfered.Also i am using this account for transfere and anothert to send the ticked i said like 10 times that to the support they asnwerd me my old account is transfered to the email i gave them.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 9:03am

Problem of transfer

I am waiting on a single ticket more than 1 week so be patien friend all we can do is wait i guess...

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 7:00pm

Problem of transfer

Well as Euforia said i used the email adress i gave them to transfer the account i havent made any toons there its clean,then i got replied 3 times from suppor that my old toon its moved there and accounts are linked even today i got told for a 4th time my toon should be there but yet its still not.Also i checked all the stuff u said Gladia and they all seem normal

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 12:05pm

Account transfer

Fun thing is ive been told 3 times its fixed,3 times i got told my toon is on the new acc and yet its not, as far as i know they just need to copy the data and merge it with the account,i guess they have some server problems and cant do it other wise i think isnt that hard to do.But all i can do is wait i guess...

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 9:41am

Problem of transfer

Pretty much i have the same problem support told me 3 times already my toon is on the new account and yet its not idk what should i do.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:05pm

Account transfer

Guys come on been almost 3 days since the last messege?They told me i had my toon back and i can log and play and yet nothing....srly thats no more than 10 mins of work ffs

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 5:18pm

Account transfer

Hello, sorry for keeping you waiting! The accounts are now linked. Enjoy the game! And yet the account is empty i dont have my old toon back...every 1 can check its still in data base just add Crusoebg new frontier u will se i havent logged since almost 3 years also i can provide a video thats my toon i can provide Ip adress also...i dont understand do i need to wait more so they transfere my toon or its better for me to just quit this and go play another game?

Monday, August 31st 2015, 3:16pm

I have problem with updating the game. Download is 0 kbps.

Try to see if ur windows firewall or any antivirus program didnt block the allods launcher client exe might be that.Also try to run it as administrator.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 9:52am

Account transfer

After all the waiting my ticket when from "open" to "in que" does that mean my toon is being tranafered or i am in que for answer still?

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 1:32pm

Account transfer

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, In order to transfer your characters, they need a lot of information, and gPotato ID is the main one, if you had a gPotato Allods account. Once they have all information, it can take up to 5 working days. Once they'll answer "it's ok", then you'll have your characters on your My.Com account. I'm sure he would not be posting this thread without giving them all the relevant information. Nobody is THAT dense. This thread feels like this helpdesk servi...

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 8:22pm

Srly guys?

8/25/15 7:43 PM Support Service last time the support answered my ticked been 4 days now almost 5? I mean i am not rushy on anything but i rly wanna play the game and i wanna know if i am getting my old toon back.....if not ill just start over.If support are short on people i am even willing to join the suppot team.Alot of people are getting frustrated and probably quit the game if they are new just becouse they feel no one gives a f*ck for them...

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 9:10pm

Ummm question?

Why does the support staff takes so long to asnwer a quite simple questions?Low or personal or just dont care?

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:49pm

Returning player

Oi friends i wask know as Crusoebg former member of Valiance and RidersOfTheLostGuilds any 1 from those guilds still around?

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 7:23pm

Account transfer

Well pretty much i am stuck waiting to see if i get my toon back or just go back to WoW