Name: [Audiogy] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name:Fast Rebirth

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 7:09am

Author: xLunax

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Joko] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Big Retourn

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 4:19pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Quoted from "TheRampage" LEL Now everyone can "master" every class... Just copy paste best things from each PMB, create own with "stolen" ideas, and "beat them all with their weapon" AMAZING ... Gonna create pmb for each class xD saw some good guides for every class JK You might be joking but you DO have a point, some people can do that now and this is why I think extending the PMB one day before deadline is simply unfair.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:47pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

I agree too. Many people has waited for the last days to put their PMB on forum to avoid others copying ideas etc. And now we posted them and they will stay on the forum for 2 more weeks. I think it's very unfair towards the people who already posted their entry. I hope this will be solved somehow , because a lot of people are unhappy about this :c

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:44am

[PMB] Olive's melodic Bard guide~

This is the best guide I saw! : o Very pretty too! Good luck! You deserve a win!

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 12:09am

[PMB] Efinka's Paladin guide

Go go Efi! Awesome entry! : D

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 10:37am

[PMB] Rinoa's guide to summoner stuff

So nice! Hope you will win! : D

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:35pm

[PMB] Mage PVE guide - Luna

CONCLUSION Mage is a lovely class in both PVE and PVP! They do great damage and are very useful in parties with their double CC skill and Seal of Health buff, but needs to be careful due to their low defense. PROS High damage burst (aoe, single) Double CC Seal of health/Aura of astral power Invisibility and Flash skills CONS Low resistance Terrible survivability Stealing aggro due to high AoE burst Keep calm and freeze your enemies! Luna

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:34pm

POTIONS Potions are very important in PVE and PVP. They add offensive and defensive points to our stats. Because this is a PVE guide, I will show you which potions I recommend to use in this environment and when! DAILY CHURCH POTIONS Everyone can obtain these at Marianne de Ardeur NPC once a day. They last for 4 hours. POTENT ELIXIRS Most useful in raids and champion fights. Can be used in higher astral sectors. Potent elixirs increases your stats by 9 and lasts for 2 hours. OFFENSIVE Potent el...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:33pm

REINCARNATION SKILLS SHARED MAGE SPELLS Mage can share their spells with reincarnations. One of them is "Defensive Abilities" which is basically a Stone Barrier and Elemental Shield. The second shared skill is Flash. They are both rank 1. RECOMENDED REINCARNATION SKILLS Once you unlock your reincarnation and level it up, you can learn one of its share skills too. As a Mage, there is few spells that I recommend the most from all possibilities! Rupture - Great for PVE gameplay, I always use this ...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:32pm

SPECIAL ABILITIES PATRONAGE SKILLS Abilities granted by your Patron. These spells can literally save your life! They consume Mirra each time you use them. Martyr's Gift - Cast time: Instant, Cooldown: 2m, Restores your health. Martyr's Guidance - Cast time: Instant, Cooldown: 5m, Restores 30% of your mana points. Martyr's Salvation - Cast time: 12s, Cooldown: 10s, Restores your health and mana during the 12s praying. Can be used only out of combat. Martyr's Protection - Cast time: Instant, Cool...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:31pm

STATISTICS Stats are points that you can distribute according to your class attributes. You will get points with your Equipment, Potions, Food etc. You can also distribute some points every time you hit the new level of your character. In this section I will list all the statistics and describe what they are for. BASIC STATS Vigor - Increases your damage and healing. This is the basic damage stat, but the points comes only from your Equipment items. Stamina - Increases your health points. Just ...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:27pm

BUILD - RUBIES RUBIES - FIRE GRID Lucky One Rank 3 Increases your luck points. Also, it gives you 100% immunity for you Seal of Health buff to be dispelled by enemies. RUBIES - ICE GRID Frosty Advantage Rank 3 Increases non-critical damage of your Frostbolt, Icy Comet, Icy Meteor and Snowstorm spells by 5%. Also prevents dispelling your Icy Grave from your enemy if its health is higher than 90%. Northern Lights Rank 3 This effect decreases cast time and mana cost of your Frostbolt by 50%, lasts...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:25pm

BUILD - TALENT TREE DAMAGE SKILLS Frostbolt Rank 3 It's a single target spell that inflicts damage. It is one of our main spam skills. Best to use while under "Northern Lights" effect as it decreases the cast time. Thunderbolt Rank 3 It is our second main spam skill. Use it together with Frostbolt when you are out of forces. Best to use while under "Thundering Advantage" effect as it decreases the cast time. Shocking Grasp Rank 2 Inflicts Lightning damage. Deals 100% more damage if the target's...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:21pm

BUILD - DOUBLE ICY GRAVE This build is mainly focused on double Icy Grave skill. It is very important in higher sectors to be able to CC two targets. To achieve this, I had to switch few damage and barrier boosting rubies into Icy Grave rubies, but the Talent Tree is exactly the same as in the previous build. [Talent calculator] AT THE START Make sure all your party members has your buff Seal of Health! Make sure you stay behind your party members, away from monsters. Use your Stone Wall to abs...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:09pm

BUILD - FULL DPS I use this build in lower sectors of Astral where double CC is not required. I can also use this build in raids. All the talents and rubies are focused on the damage output to achieve best DPS. [Talent calculator] AT THE START Always start with buffing up your party with Seal of Health. It is very important to recast it every time someone dies or when the timer is gone. Use your barriers depending on the enemies you fight with. On packs I use Stone Wall but if I fight a boss th...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 5:03pm

WEAPONS STAFF Staff is a two-handed weapon. It gives much more mana points, but lacks the resistance statistics. It is not recommended to use a staff for PVP. DAGGER + OFFHAND Dagger (one-handed weapon and) and Offhand. This combination is the most common around Mages. It is much better for PVP but also can perfectly manage in PVE environment. Offhand gives us resistance statistics that are very useful!

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:59pm

CLASS RACES When choosing your Mage, you can pick out of 5 races in Allods Online. The differences between them all are Factions and Racial spells. LEAGUE - KANIAN If you choose a Kanian, you will become a Magician! You will fight on the side of the League faction. Focused Mind Prevents spell casting interruption for 20 seconds. LEAGUE - ELF Elf can be an Archmage and their racial ability increases your magical power! Arcane Mastery Increases Vigor by 30% for casting one spell during 30 seconds...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:58pm

CHANGES IN PATCH 6.0.0 In the patch "Broken Chains", our class received few changes. You can see detailed list of Mages new features below. If you want to read about all changes that the patch 6.0.0 brought us, check out the full patch notes list here! In 6.0.0 we received a completely new race to play! Pridens are wild predators that can choose their path and join League or Empire. They can also be Mages and thanks to that we have a new race spell! *New spell* Crow's Wings - Increases your spe...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 4:58pm

Hello! My name is Luna, I am a Mage from the guild Astral Riders. In this guide I will help you to understand the gameplay in PVE content as a Mage and explain all important information about my class. My PVE build is a very common Ice & Lightning combination. In Astral I use two builds depending on the sector. For lower sector (s2) I use a full dps build. Since sector 3 is a bit harder and requires cc, I use a build with double Icy Grave to help my party members. In this guide I will talk abou...