You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 6:09pm

Author: Yanoi

Payment Issues [7th Sep, 2015]

The support team CLOSED my ticket as ANSWERED without giving me ANYTHING. What kind of help is that? I have several charges made to my bank account and none of them were refunded or reimbursed in crystals...

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 11:15pm

Payment Issues [7th Sep, 2015]

Same here. You people took several 25 USD withdrawals from my bank account and when I logged in today I only had 909 crystals. Support team has sent one reply saying "Blah Blah sorry Blah Blah we got you good dude blah blah you'll never see your money or crystals". That's pretty much what they said to me after the HORRIBLE, POOR customer service I have had. It's been a week now and still NOTHING. You people don't even have enough professionalism to keep us updated on news about these issues. Gpo...

Monday, September 7th 2015, 4:37pm

Bank account was charged for crystals but I did not receive them.

Same here bunzy, looks like support team isn't going to help us either. I still haven't gotten crystals. I'm about to boycott this game.

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 3:01pm

Quoted from "bunzy" so if i dont see my crystals loaded, do i have to submit a ticket, or is this a problem you guys know are going on and will fix without people bothering you ? people have been complaining since patch, i thought you all would have resolved this by now, or atleast made an official statement in the front page so people can get a heads up This is very true, y'all have failed to make any statements in English, as far as I know. That's almost fraudulent. They need to either make a...

Friday, September 4th 2015, 11:03pm

It's happening to A LOT of people. I feel your pain, bro...

Friday, September 4th 2015, 6:51pm

Then I'll just report this as a fraudulent charge to my bank account. Oh, and by the way My,com when I do that with my credit union then any purchases made through your system with any bank account associated with my credit union will be rejected. So enjoy losing out on not only my business but many others as well.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 12:44am

Today I purchased 25 USD worth of crystals. It took about half an hour for it to appear on my bank account but I did not receive any crystals. I made a support ticket but have yet to receive any responses. I have made purchases before with instant crystal received but this is the first problem I have had doing this. I tried relogging the game. Resetting the game. Nothing is working. Can an administrator or GM please assist me in this matter?