You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 7:54pm

Author: lithrium

Has anyone experienced this before?

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello Allods is based on progressive download. You may have to wait for the complete download of the client before being able to enter the game with your characters. Let the game opened for a while. Message moved to technical issue. My download just stops at 96%. I've left her all day yesterday and over night and no progress was made.

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:09pm

Has anyone experienced this before?

My download will just stop downloading at 96%. It says it is still downloading,but no progress is made. I can get to the character select page, but I can't enter the game with my character as the loading screens stops at 69%, when it's trying to load the textures. There is a spinning wheel type of thing on the character select page, but it makes no progress with the download at all either. Has anyone experienced this and know a way to fix this? Have deleted and redownloaded too many times to cou...

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:45pm

I can't get into the game!

I can't get into the game! I get to the character select page. However, my character won't load into the game at all. I can create a new character and enter the game, but trying to get in with any of my characters that I had before won't work. Download gets stuck at 69%. Really frustrating. Any ideas??

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 4:57pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Quoted from "Kuekas" Are you starting the game by Allods Launcher icon or by My.Com Game Center? Since it becamo My.Com, sometimes, after updates and patches, i got those errors but if update by My.Com Game Center, it solves everything. Try this... hope it helps.. I've been doing the Launcher icon. Is the My.Com Game Center somewhere on this website or is it a downloaded folder on my computer? Thanks! EDIT: Found it, thanks!

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 4:37pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Everytime I try opening my launcher, I get an error that says there was an error with the scripts, and if I want to keep running the scripts. The download won't start for me, nor will the launcher really. Any help??

Tuesday, March 15th 2016, 9:04pm

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Quoted Quoted from "lithrium" Is it just me or do Healers seem incredibly boring with 7.0? I'm only seeing 3 healing abilities.. Refreshing Light, Rejuv and Halo. Hope this isn't the case. "Self-Sacrifice" sounds like an interesting ability that could have it's advantages. "Hotspot" looks so fun! Glad to have a blink now lol. Quoted from "SpHonKxxVngjAnikLsor" 3 abilities? vampyrvenom have found 5 already. You can also add skills that gives barrier (Have you play RIFT? There was a Purifier clas...

Monday, March 14th 2016, 11:32pm

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Is it just me or do Healers seem incredibly boring with 7.0? I'm only seeing 3 healing abilities.. Refreshing Light, Rejuv and Halo. Hope this isn't the case. "Self-Sacrifice" sounds like an interesting ability that could have it's advantages. "Hotspot" looks so fun! Glad to have a blink now lol.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 2:27am

Old Players Coming Back for 6.0

Let's get real, the League not being able to compete with us (Empire) is what really killed it. PvP all but stopped basically because the League couldn't keep up with gearing like us, so we would out gear them in PvP. Also they weren't doing that well in DC I think. League lost motivation, and I know for myself I got bored with no real competition. The lack of PvP really did it for me too to be honest. Oh ya and the stupid subbing issues. Like how you couldn't be a new player and sub. You had to...

Friday, July 11th 2014, 4:37pm

What is going with this server?

Well NA sub server utterly sucked because new players couldn't even buy Gpots to pay for sub server lol. I'm not even joking. New players couldn't play on sub server. They had to play a few days to a week on free to play to be eligible to buy Gpots to pay for subscription time. That severely blocked the population from growing.

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 6:42pm

What is going with this server?

Well if you're craving PvP just fight Charles lol. He graces Yasker's with his presence a lot. EDIT: Not sure if lig is the same, but I've seen a new influx of level 55 players come back. A lot are back, but leveling. Hopefully in the next 3-5 months skirms start to pop.

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 4:11pm

NA population?

Quoted from "Ozil11" Quoted from "Nova" on league side, i know of 3-4 people that're on at that time (including myself). A large majority of us just log off before that because all of the important events are usually done by 4pm est (wtb NA friendly events), and the league largely consists of french and german people so they log off early Are english speakers the minority on league? is it the same on imp as well? Everyone speaks English, we're just in different timezones. There's no communicati...

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 2:57am

NA population?

Quoted from "Nova" on league side, i know of 3-4 people that're on at that time (including myself). A large majority of us just log off before that because all of the important events are usually done by 4pm est (wtb NA friendly events), and the league largely consists of french and german people so they log off early Quoted from "Nova" on league side, i know of 3-4 people that're on at that time (including myself). A large majority of us just log off before that because all of the important ev...

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:48pm

suggestions for pay to play server

booo. Add all wings to the coin vendor lady too please. I want shadowy ;o

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:17pm

suggestions for pay to play server

Biggest suggestion should be to pleaseeeeee add full level 7 or 8 rune visual affect to weapons on p2p!! I want my weapon to be big and shiny too :O

Monday, July 7th 2014, 3:47am

P2P question

wtb more NA on sub server

Monday, July 7th 2014, 1:52am

Funny threats, but a truth about the game

"Oo u are beutiful and strong girl " lol

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 3:22am

Runes values

So if my runes were currently 777/666, and assuming I just kept my dial in the middle and I had about 20,000 CC, what level of runes could I upgrade to? Am I looking at 888/777 or less even?

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 2:47am

NA population?

Is there any NA population here at all? It's very discouraging to see that around 8/9pm the server is all but empty lol

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:17pm

Worth coming back for endgame?

Please come back I need more people to attack Novograd with like the old days. Btw NA was annoying in PvP because League refused to que. Is this still the case? Please tell me Ligs and Imps are somewhat equal in PvP!

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:15pm

(P2P) Best at each class

Best FH summy is coming back dw dw