You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Monday, December 10th 2018, 3:40pm

Author: Shoat

Remove Thunderstrike from the game

Quoted from "Sygrial" Not being able to mount for 10 minutes in BGs is absolutely ridiculous. I play games, and thereby PvP, to have fun, which I can't have if I have to crawl everywhere because some scumbag decided to use this particular item on me. The fact that this item is still in the game blows my mind, and shows me just how lazy you are as developers. 'You can get armor for your mount that makes it so that the first thunderstrike misses hurr hurr.' Great... Thank you so much. Have some d...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 11:17am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Quoted from "user_22463489" Feels real good when I see a new player with better runes, more rubies, a purple emblem, more talent points, a purple jeweler manuscript, and i sit here with completely nothing with a guardian symbol hanging on my head "As one of the most experienced heroes!" I don't seem to be a valuable player to the game devs after all. Some could say that you could use your brain... if they get higher runes, more cs etc - what stops you from creating a new char?

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 10:25am

Is this normal?

Since you can craft gear it's easy to get all droppable gear with 100% in less than an hour without going astral even once...

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:31am

Which server?

Yeah you are right, who would want an animation and dragonwings when you kill someone in pvp or different mounts with unique abilities. I guess it's fine to not summon a mastergoblin to free respec wherever you want, or get assault shells with additional skills. For people with verry little time on their hand it could be hard to get enough amalgam / dust without the cs items. Yes i know, f2p allods is expensive, but with the new gifts for free player you have a good base to start with. I persona...

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 6:56am

Sale: Magic Mosaic - 12/03/18

Yeah, a pvp tournament for p2p great idea... problem is that bgs only open if you inform league and imperium and beg for them to queue. All the dominion screenshots i have seen so far were 5v4 or equal... So on a server where the majority of guilds can't send 6 ppl for dominion it surely would be a great idea to hold a 6v6 tournament.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 6:20am

Quoted from "user_9130581" Quoted from "Shoat" Oh no - random player nr. 9130581 from a dead server stopped playing, i'm shure they'll fix it by tomorrow - night shift incomming... u sure random player? whats my nickname in game then? Considering the mental age required to threat a russian developer in an english forum with an idle threat of quitting and missing the whole point of my post.. i would guess your ingame nick is sth. like xXDaRkSlAy3rXx.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:24pm

Oh no - random player nr. 9130581 from a dead server stopped playing, i'm shure they'll fix it by tomorrow - night shift incomming...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:55pm

Then do your math - if you gain more by creating a new char do it if not then don't. These changes come from the russian developer and it's rare enough that they give something for free. Even if some of the feedback is forwarded to them you shouldn't expect anything in the next few month - they are busy enough with 9.1 and can't hear everyones crying. So even if this isn't fair there's nothing you can do about it - instead of whining you can farm mobs on KoE or change the game.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:47pm

Quoted from "Filipinski" I have never seen a much greedier developer. Ciao. Maybe you find a new game with a less greedy developer- it would be great if the other game gave you free itemshop stuff to start out the game and catch up to other people i guess

Thursday, February 15th 2018, 6:16am

Collector Edition?

They even wrote that you can buy them with crystals after the launch of 9.0 - but without the discount (you could stack the current 30% bonus with the discount otherwise)

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:55am

Wichtiger Hinweis zu PMBs mit mehreren Specs

Quoted from "Richardcol" Albert Einstein sagte: "2 Dinge sind unendlich; das Universum und menschliche Dummheit. Und bei Ersterem bin ich (Einstein) mir nicht sicher." Nicht zu vergessen sei hierbei die menschliche Faulheit... warum denn Google fragen wenn man auch ins Forum posten kann

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 12:56pm

Quoted from "Richardcol" Und jetzt die Frage aller Fragen: Was ist ein Spec? Ich glaube nicht das das jeder weiss! naja, wer das nicht weiß sollte kein PMB erstellen, weil ihm einfach die Erfahrung fehlt aber ein Spec (Specification) ist im Grunde genommen einfach nur eine Skillung die eine bestimmt Aufgabe (PvE/PvP/Heal) erfüllen soll

Monday, May 5th 2014, 10:25am

[PMB] Der PvP Ingenieur By Hasto

Pimp My Build - Der Ingenieur Hallo allerseits, mein Ingamenick ist Hasto, Gilde SonsOfSigma und ich werd euch heute den Ingenieur mit PvP sowie PvE Skillung ein wenig näher bringen. Einteilung 1) Was ist der Ingenieur - welche Rolle nimmt er ein? 2) Skillbeschreibungen - Vor- und Nachteile bestimmter Skills 3) Buildvorstellung und Spielweise 3.1) PvE 3.2) PvP 4) Equipment 1) Was ist der Ingenieur? Der Ingenieur ist eine neue Klasse die im Zuge der Aktualisierung 5.0 Heart of the World eingeführ...

Monday, May 5th 2014, 10:23am

[PMB] Der PvE Ingeneur By Hasto

Pimp My Build - Der Ingenieur Hallo allerseits, mein Ingamenick ist Hasto, Gilde SonsOfSigma und ich werd euch heute den Ingenieur mit PvP sowie PvE Skillung ein wenig näher bringen. Einteilung 1) Was ist der Ingenieur - welche Rolle nimmt er ein? 2) Skillbeschreibungen - Vor- und Nachteile bestimmter Skills 3) Buildvorstellung und Spielweise 3.1) PvE 3.2) PvP 4) Equipment 1) Was ist der Ingenieur? Der Ingenieur ist eine neue Klasse die im Zuge der Aktualisierung 5.0 Heart of the World eingeführ...

Monday, May 5th 2014, 9:46am

mmh ich bin, da der Ingenieur recht neu, ist nicht so auf die builds eingegangen (PvE und PvP jeweils 5-6 Sätze). Heißt das jetzt, dass ich das Forum zumüllen muss indem ich den ganzen Thread nochmal kopiere, beim einen den PvP und beim anderen den PvE Build entferne und das dann so stehen lasse? bisschen umständlich oder?

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 9:45am

Let's try to do "something" at least

Wouldn't it be easier to ask the 3 remaining league player if they want to join that guild?

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 7:29am

Kuzan, Heal [PMB]

Hartnäckigkeit: Erhöht die Heilung prozentuell. Funktioniert entgegengesetzt zu ZORN. Verhindert das Stapeln der Wunden-Anzahl. einfach nur falsch!

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 6:40am

Anger Management moving on

Guess that's the deathblow for sub server But hey, there's still a little place on f2p

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 9:23am

[PMB] [Full] Lioo's PvE Krieger

he said max 3 post in addition...

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 9:03am

[PMB] [Full] Lioo's PvE Krieger

Quoted Hi Mamojebac. Thank you for your interest in the Pimp My Build event. It's sad that there is a 10 000 characters limit to a post, but other than that, this forum offers a lot of possibilities, so we will only accept forum posts as entries. If your entry exceeds 10 000 characters, you can create additional "reserved" posts in your thread (no more than 3), that you can later (but not after the deadline) edit. Zurion Oh, i guessed an official statement would be official link: http://de.allo...