You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 3:07am

Author: Oly

Top Up Not working?

Ya i know of 4-5 other people who are not receiving the Gpots after payment has been processed.

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 7:13pm

Change in the EN Community Manger.

I remember when Gpotato got rid of all our GM's/CM's, all cept pio......looks like game is continueing downhill.

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 8:11am

Golbin Banker option to convert Carnifex has been removed.

Would be nice to get an answer.....shouldnt have to wait 2 weeks for every ticket/question that is asked.

Wednesday, August 20th 2014, 5:56pm

Golbin Banker option to convert Carnifex has been removed.

Can a GM/Mod confirm if this is permanent, or a possible mistake made?

Friday, August 8th 2014, 2:21pm

Muting Players ingame for using world shout.

Wraith everyday players que up for skirmishes in aod/bg's and such. They are allowed to afk, leave right after joining, or just not help at all. As a player who is trying to do the skirmish this is very irritating. If I say anything about it...im in the wrong. But they receive no punishment. I am sorry if you dont agree but simply put THATS F******* REDICULOUS.

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:06am

Same here was never warned just muted. Which is back to a point I made prior. As an NA player im automaticly wrong even before I do anything in the eyes of Mail.Ru.

Thursday, August 7th 2014, 3:22pm

Wraith what you fail to understand is as a player of the game I AM SICK OF PEOPLE QUEING SKIRMISHES, to afk/walk around/being waste of space, and DO NOTHING that they should be doing, ON TOP OF HAVING NO GEAR. It's rediculous that you guys punish players who speak out, plus we are punished by these shitty/intentional players purposely hurting their team.

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 6:42pm

Mail.ru is sadly one of the worst companys I have even seen when it comes to this ( international) server, time and time again I seen NA players punished instantly but others go unseen. I love how if an NA player says something in world they are in the wrong. When you do Arena of Death the idea is the have 2 teams of equal gear going, not these losers with blue lvl 51 gear ( FROM 2 <snip>PATCHES AGO) getting invited to be there. It's MAIL.RU'S FAULT this is happening, so stop muting players when...

Tuesday, May 27th 2014, 1:33am

3 days have passed and still my ticket sit's unanswered or fixed.

Ticket Number: MVT-284-61300 Proof of not exploiting was sent and there is still no sign of my account being unbanned. How long am I going to have to wait when others were unbanned instantly, I am being further punished for a wrongful ban. I sent proof...why am I still not unban?

Monday, May 26th 2014, 10:28am

Skies in Sarnaut - Season 1

Looks like Zit headquarters

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 12:40pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Commander

Good thing you posted this...since half the <cut> server got banned. Now we know what we are missing due to failure we call Mail.ru, should rename to Gpotato. Now now.. you really have to include that word? - Zurion

Friday, May 23rd 2014, 10:01am

Adjustment of the exchange rate for Gold / Crystal trades

So its against the terms of game to spend your crystals how you want to spend them? Seems like it's ok to spend money on crystals but if you plan to use them...then they must ban you.....what a joke.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 8:54pm

Wtf Is Wrong With These Devs?!

Just like gpotato, they will wait several weeks to answer any tickets by then ppl won't care and will be playing on planet Nexus, Just shows this company is no better then the 2 before it. Players were banned for spending their real money, what kind of logic is that? Do i need to come to your office with Crayons and paper, and explain how you continue to ruin a good game?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:45pm

Could we get some Gm attention plz, this is complete bs......How do you have any proof of something that DID NOT happen?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 6:37pm

Your not alone, a ton of us from NA server were banned, I am at a loss for words...I didn't even do Trade route, I'm a Cs player. Really Confused.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 5:27pm

Prof Card Vanity

Will we ever be able to get the Old vanity from Prof cards again? Several of us did it back when it was limited to 1 per account and had several toon's ( not rein's). I would like to get a chance at unlocking some of the lost vanity.