You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 7:11am

Author: Onecolor

Spend Mirra at Champion Dominion or 3v3 Training when i die

my problem is solve, it does spend mirra when use removing control. thanks all answer to user_2464115, you can whisper onecolor i will help you, but can't have a chat whit you if you are imp...haha

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 5:59am

yes, i found why i spent mirra at 3v3 training. but, i have 4th level Great Martyr's Protection which can remove control instantly (scroll of Encrypted Scroll of the Great Will). does it still spend mirra when you use this skill to remove all control? (i remember it won't cost mirra at previous patch).

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 3:18am

thanks for your response. yes, i do receive some mirra from someone using mirra skills, but you can also see from the screenshot that i lost mirra at 3v3 training when i die.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 3:12pm

hi, does anyone know why do i spend Mirra at Champion Dominion or 3v3 training when i die? (but other players said that they never spent Mirra at both events) i already have spent millions of Mirra...thanks in advance who know the reason and answer this question.

Sunday, November 1st 2015, 8:47am

No server on the list

My firewall for Allods only has "My.com Game Center". Is that correct?

Friday, October 30th 2015, 4:38pm

No server on the list

i just update to new version 6.0.02.62.2, but there is no server name on the "Server Select" window after I log in the game. Can anyone tell me what's wrong or teach me what should I do? Thanks.