You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 11:15am

Author: DSerifaz

11 days and no crystals

Ok so I don't know weather its just me. but I placed an order over a week ago and no crystals still. I don't understand why this is such an issue that I don't even get replies to my ticket I placed. Seriously guys please fix this. Ooh and if you feel like getting me some help. or can even do that, here is my ticket WNQ-541-87963.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:01pm

Paid over $250 and nothing

Guys come on. I paid over $250 to get nothing? Fix this / send me what I paid for. I don't get why its soo hard? I was charged so please send me what I paid for.

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 7:37am

Wierd characters in chat box

Hello I am getting a weird error, I reinstalled the game and its still here aswell. any ideas as to how to fix it? here is a screen shot of what it looks like [EDIT] It was my font settings... thanx anyway

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 12:33am

How do I use marks of fate in allods game?

when you do quests, often there is an auto complete option that you can spend marks of fate to complete without having to actually do the quest. You can find the icon at the bottom of the quest when the quest is selected. it will look like a small stone with a green check in it. Just press it to auto complete

Monday, April 13th 2015, 6:44pm

Questions about the miraculous ark

I saw there is an item that powers you to 60 but I don't understand something that it says on the tool tip. It says in red. "Can be used only by the progenitor character". Not going to lie. I googled the word (progenitor), because I didn't know what it meant. It meens someone who begins something or a ancestor to something or someone. Is this a recruit a friend item. and if so how do I recruit someone. Above all how can I use it?

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 11:41pm

Glyphs, runes, and converting gold and draconic aspect

First off gratz on 60 I just got there recently myself. As far as your questions. I believe that glyph upgrading will be cheaper in the near future (Not sure) as far as waiting to upgrade your glyphs I wouldn't because you can at least upgrade to rare without spending much. I don't know about how long it will take to localize the patch, sorry I'm not a developer. If you get enough crystals you can spend it on purification scrolls and buy cursed draconic relics for much cheaper and purify them. Y...