You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 8:50am

Author: meslow

Happy March 8 :)

Thanks!! Didn't know you knew it's my birthday.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 5:58pm

Red Ping

Are u sure it's the performance and not the ping? If it's the ping, than it's your connection. I have only experience red/black PING when im downloading stuff. But your issue sounds like a pc preformance issue.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:21pm

ImLupiz Livestream!

Fyi If you want to increase the community, you got to post outside of the community where people never heard of allods, not where everyone heard and play already. Right now you're just distracting people from playing to watch your stream.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 8:21pm

Flying mounts

Flying combat mount would be cool. Lol

Saturday, December 13th 2014, 8:16pm

Allods Sub server Christmas Party

Ill show up in raidcall if its between 8pm to 12am PST but wont be ingame.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 8:24pm

A Little Overview ovet he actual pop on P2P and the future one ;)

And how many of those toons are actually people reincarnation toon? Lol

Monday, December 8th 2014, 7:19am

Ex-Doom members in ASC

You guys can close this thread. I already got what i need.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 4:35pm

Ex-Doom members in ASC

No worry. Im talking to one of them through email and it seems like most of them quit cause they dont like the direction the game is heading. .

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 8:27pm

Allods in Virtual Reality

Imo I dont think it will be a good idea. Fps game ok, but 3rd person not really. And as for macro, have u heard a thing called stickers!!?? Buy a mouse/ keyboard you like and make some allods stickers.lol

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:53am

Ex-Doom members in ASC

Thanks for the quick answer.

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:25am

Ex-Doom members in ASC

Where did the main core of doom that went to rebuild asc gone to? Anyone know? Did they all quit? I dont see them on anymore :/ Just to name a few; phal dolce mrjackal jina kcayze kinkykate elementaal

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:09am

The game still pay-to-win?

Quoted from "Marco" You do wrong by joining WoW instead of pay toplay allods. WoW is soo easy now no challenge play there and you are ven faster max than you even could imagine with max euip may its good for some newbies bt veterans of WoW are not inspired by Warlords of Dreanor the new patch and leave. Greetings Taleron Let see for NA players to play in the evening in the pay to play server. We get to see like 0-2 other players, which you really cant do much and it gets boring really quick.. W...

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 5:00am

6.01 inter server skirmishes

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" free server VS payserver ^this is a joke lol if this happen. Wouldnt everyone in p2p rage quit. but ya this thing wont work, 1 f2p and 1 p2p server. Russian allods has a lot more populated servers so it's ok with them.

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 6:07am

is this game even worth playing it ?

FYI Around 1pm pst is when the server starts dying cause all the fun/big events are done for the day. In the pay to play server, you will be lucky to see 1-2 players during the evening.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 11:36pm

Which side is more active?

I was pretty active for the first 2 week of my sub. Made 2 toons, one on each side. My empire toon was in utopie(suppose to be the most active empire guild) for a short time and in my usual playing time (after 7pm pst), I saw 2 other guild members on at max. From looking at utopie guild list, in pass 3 days about 50 different guild members had logged on. Lig side, I'm not completely sure cause I haven't been on that side for awhile but I'm pretty sure it will be same.

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 8:26pm

Which side is more active?

If you play on eu time, empire is more active. If you play on us time, both side are the same, empty/dead.

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:14am

faction change

Removing faction would be the best. If they bring back faction change, all the people that can spend cash will move to empire and all the f2p leagues will quit. lol

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 2:16am

my summoner is good build or not ??

Can't tell. You out gear him by a lot. you got level 60 gears and he got level 51.