You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 3:07am

Author: Moriaelini

Pridens and crafting!

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" can you make lower level potions? if you make them again and again your level should go up too so you soon reach lv14 See the problem is I need herbs to make those and I cannot find any lower level ones. I only found 5 chamomile for my alchemy quest and then saw nothing until the lvl 14 herbs. This is in Howlem, I do not recall having so much issue in the other start areas when I played a couple of years ago. I do like that they changed the crafting form what ...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 11:14pm

Pridens and crafting!

I am having a hard time finding herbs that I can actually pick in Howlem. The only ones I have seen require me to be level 14 in alchemy, but i need herbs to level the 7 points needed, heh.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:26pm

Server overloaded

Quoted from "malchiornakshur" Quoted from "Moriaelini" Calm down...the magic lamp is back! (Sorry...my poor attempt at sarcasm ) Do they really think we are going to rush to top up our accounts after the server had log in issues all day and the admins did not even comment regarding the log in issues? Exactly my point

Friday, September 18th 2015, 4:19pm

Server overloaded

Calm down...the magic lamp is back! (Sorry...my poor attempt at sarcasm )

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:08am

Server overloaded

I just came back to the game as I didn't know it was back for North America until a couple of days ago. One day of making new characters and loving the new classes/race and suddenly I cannot play again because I am in a queue for hours. This is not making me want to spend any money on the game, and I certainly did when it was run by gpotato.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:38pm

Temporary account name

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, If you mean changing "user_xxxxx" then : To change your forum username, go there : http://en.allods.com/user and click on "Edit" tab I did this and it still didn't change my temporary ID on the forum....it's starting ton irk me, heh.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:27pm

Wardens Can Not Use Wand Ranged Attacks?

My warden is wee, I never played the class when I played the game a couple years ago and just started playing again. She was given the stave as a quest reward and it's all I have atm. Thanks for the advice though. Regardless, I was just saying in my previous post that clearly wardens can use more than just maces and spears. Which weapon they should use wasn't really part of my post (also as an aside, I apologize for the lack of forum name. I have been trying to glean how to change it, but it wil...

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:15pm

Wardens Can Not Use Wand Ranged Attacks?

Quoted what can be different is the type of the physical weapon you carry warden can carry: 1handed mace + offhand 1handed spear + offhand 2handed spear (uses both slots) 2handed mace (uses both slots) My warden has a two handed stave equipped..I am not sure if this counts as a mace, and I also seem to recall reading on an Allods wiki that Wardens can use just staves and fist weapons, but mayhap that has changed.