Search results 1-20 of 30.

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 8:14pm

Author: Darling

Swimsuit Contest: 2016

Agreed with Gwini as well.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 4:41pm

Swimsuit Contest Results - 2016

I expected designs with a bit more originality to win to be honest.

Monday, June 27th 2016, 10:22pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

Can you edit the screenshots? Like blurring out people in party/dps etc?

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 5:49pm

New Gearset level 72

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" thats unlikely so they stop all new players from getting 6 fabled at all? thats like 1/3 of your overall gear Ah, yes you can. My bad, didn't realize it was set on stage 1 vs stage 2. The anvil looks quite different, really sorry about that! Edit: When stage 2 is out you can craft fabled from stage 1 without using magic ink (unless you choose to), so just raid material, no need for regular combat material.

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 2:24pm

New Gearset level 72

Quoted from "Pochtron" As for the scroll, they will add the new one you mention for the 6 new fables to be made, but the previous scroll should still be availble ? It doesn't seem like it's possible to craft the fabled that we currently are able to craft. NVM

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 12:33am

Allods comands

/played for playtime

Monday, June 13th 2016, 2:28pm

New Gearset level 72

Quoted from "Pochtron" On thing is unclear : do we need lvl 71 raid mats to convert fables to 73, or level 73 raid mats ? They seem to need 20k raid mats for a conversion. Anyone knows ? If it's lvl 71 mats we can start to stack some in preparation for next season I checked Russian allods, granted I'm not fluent in Russian but in their current state you need level 73 combat material to upgrade a fable from 71 to 73 (26 900 of it). Seems the quantity is changed as well, I'm guessing it's from re...

Friday, June 10th 2016, 11:14pm

New Gearset level 72

Too bad you need raid combat mats to make myth 71 to 73

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 11:45pm

About tropical mounts

It just adds skin on your old mount, not a new mount. You need to disband/delete your old gryphon/horse/wolf to get the one with the new speed. All the mount skins you had are still available. They might have slower summon time (around 3 seconds) but 14.30ys speed

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:18pm

Can't add friends as Priden?

This is most likely in place so friend list doesn't bug if you add a friend who will go different faction later. I don't know for sure, but I guess that's just the way priden zone is. You can however send in game mails to your friends :3

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 5:18pm

List of weakened items from shop...

Yeah, stats for PvE vs PvP are way different.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 10:22pm

This game feels...donezo

There are other reason why you might not get into a big guild, namely, attitude.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 12:07pm

Best friends

You buy bowl from the NPC in gibberling district, one in front of the big fish cauldron. You pay gold depending on your level. You can borrow your best friend rank 4 mount. Open stable and right click on mount and "share with best friend". If the friend has the mount, you can't ride it. Take it back the same way you lent it to your friend.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:38pm

Falling damage

Seems like they do.

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 11:46pm

Runes or patronage?

Yep, pat 5 will give you more bang for your buck in this case.

Thursday, April 14th 2016, 12:39pm

Game doesn't want me to do more DPS :( !

Yeah can confirm about shirt at least, switching with eternal insignia still doesn't get you holy damage on it. Didn't know about cloak tthough. It's a "bug" most likely.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 1:04am

no more runes?

Quoted from "euhen1sr" lol, that's not true. from what you're telling, having full lvl 10 runes means only 30% more damage You have patronage level right? It's at 200% or 250% more damage and heal. Lets say you got Pat 5 (250%) and full 10's (100%) which = 350% more damage boost. 0 runes + Pat 5 vs 10 runes Pat 5 (350/250) = 1.4 = 40% more damage, not 100%.