You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 2:27pm

Author: Yuna

Take Down Private Servers!

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Hiren" Quoted from "u_9527628" private servers are the main reason why you are losing a ton of players. I'm honestly not sure about this part... Spot on comment. You know what's also real cancer and greatly contributing to having nothing to do in the game and therefore people quitting? This one affects the p2p as well as f2p. The instantaneous teleport to astral allods at no cost. This is the single most harmful change they have done in a very long time. In one s...

Saturday, August 13th 2016, 12:51pm

Summoner Immobility

the problem is that its not what we even say is what russians say when they introduce patches and they test stuff on test servers but besides that, they already complained about summoner mobility cus later on gets even worse in pvp, so maaaaaaaaaaybe in 1-2 years they will fix it. Cus they only way to move is every 5 mins with tear skill xDDD

Friday, August 12th 2016, 12:41am

Removing Inspection from Battleground was not a good idea

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" as a heal today it was annoyning cuz i didnt see who is worth healing yo so meanie! (nothing new i know!) <3

Friday, August 12th 2016, 12:39am

Take Down Private Servers!

Quoted from "u_9527628" you own the Allods brand, dont allow freelancers to take away your players and ruin the integrity of this game. take action against private server like private servers are the main reason why you are losing a ton of players. this is like piracy! don't tolerate it! i agree +1

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 7:07am

unstable Shining/Diamond Tear of the Dragon loss

Yeah i totally agree with you kinda XD Funny thing is that they gave out Tear sale and next week they put up Collectors edition.... So i end up having 2 lege tears, 1 with a lot of time and the other 1 with less time. And also you cant stack them

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 8:39pm

Arena of Heroes Exploiting

What was the exploit? If you mean something with stacking the waves they fixed it -> Mausoleum of Sparks Now all the characters die in the battle, if the arena at the same time there are 4 bosses. But something must be wrong with titles in 2 people for sure, but they still investigate :/ They didn't even give few rewards from previous patches either <.<

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:24pm

MoS Champion wings

No champ wings, no Brave season stuff.

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 2:27pm

what will be the best pvp heal class on 7.0 ?

in 7.0, plate healers will be awesome healers in pvp for their heals plus their utilities. a warden healer will do good heals but they still remain squishy. as about summoner class, there will be healing aspect BUT, with the changes that will come in 7.0, summoner will be dps both pvp and pve aspects of the game.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 4:55pm

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

Quoted from "Intre" Quoted Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Hey everyone, The results are live - thanks once again for the feedback and interaction during the tournament, and a special nod of appreciation for the video of the finals. Hope you all had fun along the way! Regards, Mhul so funny to see people with 2 sets of chars in there So funny to see you're not higher than these 2 sets of chars who gives a damn of you trying to be mean?

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 4:32pm

Circle Of Equals - PvP Tournament

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Hey everyone, The results are live - thanks once again for the feedback and interaction during the tournament, and a special nod of appreciation for the video of the finals. Hope you all had fun along the way! Regards, Mhul so funny to see people with 2 sets of chars in there

Friday, February 26th 2016, 11:39pm

Sale: Strongbox of the Holy Warrior

Quoted from "spalding" any fking reason why the price went from 30 crystals to 50? good point! can we get an answer to that? old players remember, but you seem to forget that xD

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 4:36pm

Rankings petition attempt

its already been half or more year when you were thinking about putting those boards. i dont think we will ever have it any more, we did in the past when the game was on gpotato and Narsa was active GM, he used to do guild lvls on gportal... no i doubt for anything like that happening from what you say.

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 3:34pm

Quoted from "Gladia" Unless each player can let information about its weekly rank on a googlesheet or something, there's no automatic solution right now. then how does russian servers have it?

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 2:57pm

Vash for Mod <3

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 6:32pm

about "Fair Play"

Quoted from "Mistryl" okay i was wrong... the situation is even worse then

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 4:02am

about "Fair Play"

that guild's exname is AR... not hard to find out (even if you dont know whole story) when they arent even listed in dominion board any more ...

Friday, January 8th 2016, 6:04pm

about "Fair Play"

Quoted from "Avozinho" I miss you Yuna <3 Well Narsa was THE GM. After that... i won't comment. I'm amazed why this thread not removed yet. Avo. Avo so cute <3 i dont though >:] cute reply from a mod *EDIT* You want a reply you get your reply!

Friday, January 8th 2016, 12:10pm

about "Fair Play"

unless that item can bug. for example, what if more than one person can use it same time? will that add 15 more lvls? but anyway, that guild isnt new, just mods or GMs (whatsoever) renamed it after it got sold (unless the renaming part resets the guild's nobility/guild lvl). most ppl should know which guild was already. thats not the solution though, that guild was still behind minc's/asce/sos nobility lvl and also they are for sure silly to think that every guild lvl is a nobility lvl as well.....

Thursday, December 31st 2015, 4:32pm

Getting banned for no reason ( Mobsterr )

Quoted from "Psoglav" People have been banned many times in Allods because of various exploits. In other MMOs you usually get permanent ban but here you can usually "negotiate" with customer support and buy your way out of it by paying the amount of money you actually exploited. So heavy cash shop users who did use exploited gold will be back in game in no time. I don't see the reason for so much whining here On the other hand, if this is more than buying gold from gold sellers, and it's some a...