You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

Saturday, March 13th 2021, 12:56pm

Author: addyos

Ressurect the P2P server

Quoted from "Dragagon" You mean a p2p model starting from lv40 patch or? At this point, any model really. yes i'm talking about lvl 40. There weren't any p2w items in the game at that time and that's the Allods I remember. I forget if cursed runes(cure for resurrection sickness) came at gipat or not.

Thursday, March 11th 2021, 8:47am

Ressurect the P2P server

What would really resurrect it is a Progressive Allods Server starting from the Beginning TBH.

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 11:24am

New Player Looking for Guild

I'll hop on this train as well, but i'm asking which guild has more NA players. =D

Friday, January 19th 2018, 9:07am

Just paid for 3 months of nostalgia

Thanks for the replies everyone. Defiance it is!

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:45am

Just paid for 3 months of nostalgia

Hey all, I had a dream about Allods the other night out of nowhere (don't remember what class i was), but it has caused me to check it out the proper way again. Been around here and there before so I know the deal. NA player, my question is....What side are the other NA or English speakers on? Hopefully I can make it all the way through the story this time before I give up. Cheers! P.S. Allods game of addiction

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 7:44am

Old player saying hello

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Hey Dehli and Decen. Hclftw here. Waddup HCL =D Quoted from "bazyo" Hey I just came back after 4 year break and happy I did..i remember you Decen and you dehltron and the H the incredible hulk Coffinbone/Sixthsence I remember sixth I hope all yall are doing well reunion on the forms part 1278628376123

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 6:02am

Old player saying hello

Oh gawd, Decen. Welcome back to Allods game of addiction. I remember you. I think you'd remember me as Dehltron.

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 9:08am

solistalia here, saying hi.

Quoted from "u_10998051" hi all, just wanted to see how many people are here that I even still know. I haven't played in like 4 years? o/....Yo. I was inserting one of the sigs you made me a loooooong time ago just before I read this post.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 7:01am

useful role for newcomers

As much as i've learned, guilds can always use healers and tanks. However, it is almost never expected of you to play those roles unless that's what you're willing. Most guilds are very welcoming and insist that you play whatever you're happy with. Also, someone could say that it doesn't matter what class you lvl with because you can always bid on a class morpher(item that lets you change your class) later on. This way you can change to whatever class is "needed".

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 10:02am

Post your oldest screenshots

Damn. I saw this thread and desperately went through my old laptop looking for screenshots from when I was in Bloodpact, but alas I deleted all allods files on it and didn't save any of the pictures. GG. The nostalgia.

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 8:24am

Hello

Quoted from "Mits91" Quoted from "addyos" Sup, League or Empire? Not sure yet what would you advice me? Quoted from "Mits91" Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Mits91" Quoted from "addyos" Sup, League or Empire? Not sure yet what would you advice me? If he's anything like most people on the globe, he will advice you the faction he's actively playing on. Objectively, choose whichever you like more. All racial skills will be obtainable by everyone in 7.0. Im going for league hope to make some new fr...

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 8:56am

Hello

Sup, League or Empire?

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:52am

Trouble subscribing

Yeah, currently have that problem also. [EDIT] : Looks like we're back in business

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:36am

Just came back

Quoted from "fabiantjuh" Hello fellow allods players! I recently came to allods trying my level 65 bard but i didn't understand anything and i got rekt by trial quest lmao. I used to be a ranger class. So i have no clue playing bard nor do i find it fun. So i'm starting out fresh agian, this time on the league side! is there anyone who is also leveling and would like to play together . I've decided to make a druid! ingame fabix. Also would love to be a random guild to talk to people Pce bae's W...

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:21am

Insight on current p2p server state

I'll say this...there could potentially be more players if MY.COM actually advertised Allods on their website....it's almost like they want to shut down the game.

Wednesday, January 20th 2016, 6:03am

What do you think of "reallife-free to play"?

Interesting...All I know is that whenever I see Gwiniel's avatar, a wall of text comes right after.index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=847

Monday, July 13th 2015, 9:47am

Thx for the turkish ppl on P2P

Quoted from "Viuhti" I agree! Efforts like this are doing awesome things to P2P server, the server feels a bit more populated every day! Good luck to you at League and we will be working just as hard here at Empire! And so it begins, another chapter in the Allods saga.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 12:20am

Thx for the turkish ppl on P2P

Quoted from "Marco" I have to thank the turkish Players of P2P. As a p2p Player i took a 3 month break from allods in General and came back 3 days ago. The first Expression was Void was dead, many new Players a new Guild Anka. First i was shocked to hear that many Void guys stopped playing. I thought p2p Population was dead again but... no Because of the turkish ppl that founded Anka. They came across as a guild (?) with more than 20 Players and saved P2P from total deadth. I would say that the...

Friday, July 10th 2015, 6:18pm

I decide to give it a shot

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Quoted from "addyos" Do it we need to get the server more populated so if you stick to it others might join too. The reason the pop is so low is because people stop playing because of that reason, so if they just kept to it we'd have more people online. I know it's lonely, but majority of players are endgame so that's the goal. It doesnt help when you are NA and everything is oriented around EU times. NA people log in after work/school and find it dead as can be, the...