You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:43pm

Author: chiryotu

To high to get low level mats to drop?

Use vial of retroform on the mat it will decrease the lvl of it .

Monday, August 1st 2016, 9:14pm

Adjust the server difficulty

Quoted from "Nova" can you cc them? idr if we killed that boss or not U can't

Monday, August 1st 2016, 7:15pm

Adjust the server difficulty

What is really hard is not raid in hard mod but more to find a full raid of 12 good people who don't wipe on easy tactics

Friday, June 24th 2016, 9:00pm

Task Force: Discussion Only

► Board a ship belonging to an opposing faction player – 10 points. And what if we never meet lig ship on the p2p but only empire one ?

Monday, June 20th 2016, 11:32am

Blue cristals through steam

Quoted Welcome back to Allods Subscription is purchased using blue-crystals (not actual money, unless you intend to buy the crystals with money -- in which case the end result is the same), thus we don't have subscription/steam wallet functionality at this time. Having subscription tied to blue crystals allows players to purchase subscription via in-game means, leftover crystals from purchases, or simply buy it outright by purchasing the required amount of crystals needed to subscribe for the c...

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 5:24pm

Still in doubt about population?

emp side is really weak , not a lot of people not that many active players ... For domi we dind't have enough people to make 2 groupe full ah ah ah Last patch emp side ( utopie) was a head cause they had 1 main grp with full fab gear and it was the only one but now since they are not a head anymore ...

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:56pm

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Quoted from "Senpai" Quoted from "Achilles" PvP pops often, we have enough people for raids and domi. Population is fine, for now. Yeah saw Dracias streaming seemed it popped often and there was quite a few people around but again for how long. No one can tell till it gets a few weeks in and if there is still a thriving population maybe the CM's will do something with it finally or as I predict they won't do anything and it will die again. It's always like that when a new patch start we have a ...

Friday, April 8th 2016, 5:18pm

7.0 Glitchys Gearing Guide

Quoted from "Gibe" Quoted from "Frakkerz" This scroll will upgrade your gear to the next rarity, keeping the efficacy percentage. As opposed to crafting a new epic which will have around 60% efficacy. This is incorrect. I used scroll on 100/100 blue item. got 83/70 epic item. This item is useless confirmed. Sure it kept the right stats, but you're gonna transmute anyway. what a really good scroll ... Good to know thanks

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 1:21pm

Realgar

Same for my guild ..

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 10:41pm

Ambrosia Bug

Quoted from "MrLobaLoba" Hello, Recently i bought "Collector edition" .. most of it for Omnificient Core Morpher.. and tommorow will fade .. I bought Ambrosia and i try to use it but it's not working ... Help ? Please.. Thank you ! Just help me please ! It's not a bug u just can't use ambrosia on it .

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:56pm

Quoted from "Senpai" Quoted from "chiryotu" Do u believe if i say that this is on the p2p server ? still not enough people to make a 24 man raid Some people were afk or doing something else , we were like around 30 on 1 guild not that's not bad on a desert server .. This is also funny people are never happy or will always complain about the p2p . When all the emp side had like 15 active player people were complaining , and now we have like 30 active people on just 1 guild mehh ... never happy .

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 3:55pm

Do u believe if i say that this is on the p2p server ?

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 2:27pm

rubis gardien de la nature

Quoted from "denunciator" Bonjour, Je ne sais pas si il y a un problème de traduction ou si ce rubis ne fonctionne pas mais il est censé lancer automatiquement essaim d'abeilles et lueur émeraude. Je voulais savoir si d'autres personnes avaient le même problème que moi ou avaient d'autres informations concernant ce rubis, merci. Edit: Ou alors comme le dit pochtron t'es pas en soutien .

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 8:02pm

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

Quoted from "Jackenhagar" @Chiryotu cool do you know when this offer ends so i make sure not to miss it ? I saw somewhere that the pack are available as long as the game is on the 7.0 patch

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:55pm

Quoted from "Cali" Okay, so I need to craft the first blues, before I can travel to blue sectors? Nah u need to craft epic quality and then equip them and u will have 57K gs

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:51pm

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

Quoted from "Jackenhagar" so if i buy the 45 pack will get the Lightning mount on the P2P server for free ? Yeah

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 7:49pm

Quoted from "Cali" Thank you for this beginners guide. How do I manage to break through the 57000 barrier at first? Is it enought to equip some epics as your screenshot suggests or do we need to complete a certain storyline element? Yeah u need to craft the lvl 67 gear and equip them like on the screenshot

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 2:11pm

Quoted from "Gibe" Quoted from "chiryotu" Just a question i crafter the magic ink but after what do i do ? I can't use it or do something with it :o You need 62k gs to unlock this craft. Its 1.2k Combat materials. Same combat material price as epic items. Did u figured out if it was worth or not ?

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 1:47pm

Just a question i crafter the magic ink but after what do i do ? I can't use it or do something with it :o