You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 840.

Thursday, November 9th 2023, 2:24pm

Author: freestile

«Halloween Mascarade» contest

Devilish mood https://imgur.com/VaxIN5f ...whispers... "make the angel go!" "feels so good to be bad" "Nihaz, my lord you've created such a beautiful word" costume set : Weapon Appearance - Bloody day Helmet - Horns of the father of lies Shoulder - Good And Evil companions Cape - Dragonborn Wings Outfit - Dragon blood elegant costume Costume Location : Withered Grove, Eden Character : Freestile Faction : League Server : Evolution, F2P

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 4:19pm

The New Fair of the Free Traders

yeah, basically this is only interesting if you want to get old holy weapons or some prophetic card costumes or other little things, but after the last assault shell sale and given that lighning bolt isn't that expensive anymore, i'd say it's pointless going after 160-200 points

Monday, December 17th 2018, 8:31am

The New Fair of the Free Traders

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" at 50 tickets u start getting some usefull stuff and more and more the higher what do you mean by usefull stuff? i'd like to know at what point do holy weapons or other nice stuff start to show up if anyone knows? edit : btw is this sale permanent? haven't seen any dates..

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 5:29pm

reset my aoidoi

your char needs to be brought to max lvl before it can be reset, might be your problem..?

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 8:37am

Problem of Payment in All Methods

@Carnefice The problem has been reported here but the support won't fix thix before monday so we just have to wait i guess

Friday, October 26th 2018, 2:22pm

Sale: Box of the Holy Warrior - 26/10/2018

it should be these ones normally : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGb0S4ssjnY

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 4:10pm

New server name competition!

Freestile - New Frontiers United Heroes

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 6:47pm

Spend Mirra at Champion Dominion or 3v3 Training when i die

accept death when you're still inside the arena and you don't pay anything normally, it turns you into a spark so you can move and watch the remaining players fight

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 11:30am

Power for rent!

finaly! thank you i've been wanting these colors for a while!

Tuesday, July 10th 2018, 10:10am

New goods in the boutique !

could you add also the manabike and wraith colors that are for now only available as temporary mounts from daily reward + the "premium" items only sold by the gibb close to the bank (for league) that are still not buyable even with th new premium system

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 7:11pm

new patch or just maintenance?

where can we see the patchnote? will they bring back the gcd to what it was before 7.0?

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 8:23pm

Making Allods Online Great Again

+1 to the wellebell / asee tep thing

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 8:59am

Level 75 - Aoidos Spark and Iridescent Jar not redeeming?

hey! you must complete klavdia kalugina's quest, the NPC is at the master sanctuary level of the master's citadel in revelation island. She'll give you 1 quest that will allow you to create reincarnations, to complete this quest you'll need to finish 10x 3 repeatable quests, so 10 days needed to finish the main quest. hope it helped

Friday, June 15th 2018, 7:01pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

metallix6 : 10bc is just the price of the deposit and has nothing to do with how it works you use the item twice : 1st time you open it and put as many bc as you want inside, then 30d later you use it a 2nd tiùme to get back your bc + 20% of the amount in premium cristal

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:48am

Short-Term Bank Deposit

10bc is just the price for the item, then you can put as many bc as you want in it, like 10kbc and get +2k premiums after 30d i'm kind of planning on buying quite a lot and then wait several months to then have free prophetic cards events and stuff like that

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 10:31am

Things that should be done.

would be so cool to have updated graphics for the capitals/old maps that look very very outdated now

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 8:31pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

so in the end : -players who started a bit before 9.0 + old players + new players that will start now all have reasons to rage, and this whole issue will come back once again in the future... perfect demonstation of how not to solve a problem and make the most players unhappy, very well done allods team once again x_x for the 1M time : give this starter pack to EVERYONE and all this drama thread is over for good, but nooooo it'd be too easy and make them look like they're listening to the commun...

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 8:19am

Crabs

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i really dont see how someone can hate on something that shortens the a bit boring PVE part of the game yes crabs aren't the problem (even if i'd prefer it to pop randomly like it used to happen with astral buffs) even if possibly making each and every run with them isn't normal, it should remain an exceptional touch of fun imo The real problem here is that most people actually wait for a crab run because the gear system is boring af, to a point that no one fe...