You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 129.

Monday, November 14th 2016, 12:06pm

Author: lublur

I feel like I want to fix the game and its combat system

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" um...if you think everything is better in eso why not play it instead of turning allods into an eso clone? I don't want it to be an ESO clone, i just think they could take a few notes, do you like how the classes are right now? instead of looking at the fight we have to look at cooldowns...

Monday, November 14th 2016, 12:09am

I feel like I want to fix the game and its combat system

I wonder what developers were thinking when they made psionicist as it is today (idk about how the other classes are right now, since I'm only playing with psi) but damn, i got like, a hundred of offensive skills, i have to keep looking at their cooldown, while still paying attention to stress and global cooldown, I didn't know that I would say this but I miss mana managment and concentration stacks... that's the first time since allods 1.0 (lvl 42 patch, genoer the soul devourer, fatigue system...

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:23am

We need regional adjustment in prices like most of games have...

subscription server is expensive for brazilian standards right now...economy is bad and dollar is expensive Why don't you adjust prices for each region? i can't play because of the price...they are really high for brazilian standards right now. it costs 45 reais (brazilian money) to buy one month of subscription...one single month...45 reais IS A LOT here, 11 reais = 11 dollars would be a reasonable price for us for a month subscription, WoW monthly subscription costs 18 reais here. You would ge...

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 2:32am

International Server Steam

as I read from RU Steam Server, it's just the same p2w server.

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 12:55am

PvP is horrible when just hit Lvl Cap

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" dont rrly understand why ppl have so much problems with gearing? O.o i mean lol compared to back then its super mega easy do you play since when? back in the day it was a lot easier to gear up: there were no glyphs, we could use more than 1 amalgam/realgar for each upgrade, and the equipment could "critical hit" to the next rarity before reaching 100%

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 9:06am

Black Friday

I hope there's black friday for subscription server as well

Saturday, September 12th 2015, 6:35am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "lublur" The whole image/screen is freezed for seconds, and in a very short amount of time between each freez. Ok, thank you. I don't have this issue, that's why i asked. Did you all try to move/delete files i mentionned in my previous message ? Yeh i did everything that you said to do, including open a ticket with traceroute to both IPs that you suggested.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 4:10am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Quoted from "Gladia" Is it lag or freezing ? Can you move the camera, or your character, or launch a skill (but nothing happens) or you can't move at all, the image is freezed ? The whole image/screen is freezed for seconds, and in a very short amount of time between each freez.

Friday, September 4th 2015, 6:05am

Suggestion regarding Free Traders coins/Astral coins/Time Void/Astral Islands/Queue for Astral Islands

I have a plenty of suggestions that I think it would bring a great improvement on the game, thus, is would fix a bad endgame design: - Remove Time Void, it's awful, boring, the quests there are really obnoxious. - Allods has a great collection of Astral Islands since patch 1.0, so my suggestion is: Let all of the astral islands (since 1.0) be available randomly when we reach an island, that way we won't get tired of doing the same island over and over again, and it would be great to see 1.0 isla...

Friday, September 4th 2015, 5:41am

Vorzhan's Swimsuit: Released!

UP. We don't have this swimsuit on Smugglers Paradise yet.

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 1:48am

Build

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "lublur" You still got the stacks, you may don't get 5 of them every single time, but definately most of the times you will get them. According to your build, shattered doesn't stack up more than 1 or 2 stacks. lol Shattered Nerves are by no means main damage source, it just serves to minimize dps loss on movement. Now think about how often can you apply Outsmarted stacks and how often Shattered Nerves, Choke has 25s cooldown. It's almost twice as much time to app...

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:20am

Build

Quoted from "Dala" Problem is any movement and you won't get those stacks. Stacks of Shattered Nerves you can always build up. You still got the stacks, you may don't get 5 of them every single time, but definately most of the times you will get them. According to your build, shattered doesn't stack up more than 1 or 2 stacks. lol

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 12:27am

Build

as I said, i almost always got 5 stacks of outsmarted by using choke, even with only one hit it's enough to do just as much or superior damage than Dest, with 5 hits choke becomes like first dps on dps meter and outshines dest. sometimes that I do like 3 hits with choke and have to move is enough to do a lot more damage than one hit of dest, using only 1 stack of concentration. endgame also applies to solo stuff, it's not only for group purposes, pyro build kinda sucks on witch/trojan for exampl...

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 2:47am

Build

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "little_finger" Hey,sorry i took so late to answer, there was so much to read xD I thought about u all said and i was wondering, a build like this would be ok for endgame? I really don't want to screw it up, reset is expensive. I don't know how many talents/ruby are available without using boutique stuff, so i would like to know if someone can tell me. For pve: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!313....…EG!mrwsb/MBALLI For pvp: http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!6!323.....

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 10:45pm

Just some shared thoughts on how to arrange Gearing & gaining Gold

i hate AoE mobs grind. i think gearing up is tough, 'cause we need to run several islands, then get a lot of amalgam, then get a lot of gold, I'm not worrying about they nerfing ways to get gold, they can nerf that, BUT, only if they nerf the gold that we spend on gearing too. to mee it could be simplified

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 12:59pm

6.0.2: Thunder of Victory - New Allods!

Quoted from "KenanReiz" Quoted from "DarkFilo97" I want this patch in 2 weeks... Not more not less! Thx Why ? , they will just add new map. Will not be any big changes excuse me??? i can't wait to go astral with free mercs, i hate to be afk all day waiting for a party to come so I can play