You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

Saturday, August 25th 2018, 6:17pm

Author: 8rockx

<Avarice> Back at it again.

Quoted from "PoloRL" my old character is Empire Same. Everything I have collected, such a costumes and titles, and the progression I have made, is all on the empire side.

Tuesday, June 13th 2017, 12:49pm

Raiding

Quoted from "Azir" Its Dead the core group of Utopie went to new frontier league side under the guild gravedigger Strange that they went to new frontier and not the new server. :p

Monday, June 12th 2017, 4:25pm

Raiding

Quoted from "khaexea" The issue with that is the language barrier. The two guilds that are still active on Empire are Equality (Mixed guild with English as primary language) and Zwerge, (German's who do not speak English, or interact with those of us on the server). We welcome a lot of people into Equality though. What happened to Utopie?

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 7:24pm

Looking for MH Build for PvE

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!3!133…icthi/AZZQFNZPE This is what I'm currently using. You can skip guiding light for zealous words if you prefer holy word. I didn't take holy word because the absorbtion isn't worth it for me. I useguiding light in case I need to skip some pools on the ground to get back to the boss.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:40pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Could have understood 35 € Exactly.

Thursday, March 24th 2016, 7:32pm

AO Collector's Edition & 7.0 Release Date!

I like the idea of getting an exclusive item, even on the p2p server. But I find the price too high for only 90 days sub, costume, mount and pets. I'm assuming we get costume and pets too.

Thursday, January 14th 2016, 7:37pm

AS particles

Hello players, today I was told that my current AS particles would be converted into decaying particles when 7.0 comes. Can someone verify this?

Tuesday, December 22nd 2015, 11:05pm

The League doesn't respect Christmas truce !

Quoted from "Gibe" Happy holidays. Don't say Christmas, thats racist. Are you trolling or are you a PC libtard? Honestly, I can't tell.

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 3:42pm

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Could someone list the new racial skills? Ofc if it's not too much to ask. Also, when you reach level 70, will you get an extra talent point and ruby?

Friday, November 6th 2015, 2:05am

7.0 - 7.1 - 7.2 Live in Russia - patchnote (+guides)

Does someone know if any healer racial or world mystery skills have changed in 7.0?

Friday, August 7th 2015, 1:06pm

Build

Hehe, this thread. People asking for help, players showing their builds only to be mocked by eachother. /enjoys watching the show

Thursday, June 18th 2015, 10:08pm

Psio 6.0.2?!?

pfft. >.> hopefully a scout and pally nerf will come with that patch too

Tuesday, June 9th 2015, 5:31pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

Big thanks to Birdman for screwing me over. You would have had the champion's title as a warden and then you could have changed to psionicist. Instead you changed class before the MoS reward and thus taking my champion's title and rewards. It's not against the rules but still very much a d*ck move. Sincerely, Molinqx

Friday, April 24th 2015, 4:41pm

looking for a song

I'm looking for a song which you can hear at the entrance of the skytower, umoir upper city. It's where you go the astral allods during lvl 55-60.

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 1:40pm

Frozen Dragon Tear

Yes,I know this is the wrong section. But seriously, no one reads quest issues. Anyway, does someone know if the frozen dragon tear quest is still available somewhere? Will it come back? I have 700 dragon tear shards but no where to make one complete tear. Thank you.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 5:49pm

Shards of the Frozen Dragon Tear

We play on the p2p server, Smuggler's Paradise.

Friday, March 13th 2015, 3:51pm

Shards of the Frozen Dragon Tear

A guildie of mine has gotten all 700 shards of the dragon tear as of today, but apparantly she did not receive the complete frozen tear. Does anyone know why? (the quest for the complete tear is also gone)

Monday, March 9th 2015, 8:34pm

What do you think about healer in 6.0?

what do you guys think about the new rubies for fh? anyone tested the thunderer rubies as fh?

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 2:31pm

What do you think about healer in 6.0?

I don't like how they nerfed our blind, and the new long time cc is in a very inconvenient place.