You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 11:23pm

Author: 1aussieonly

Tournament of Blood Feedback

There will never be total fair balance in an MMO in terms of PVP. But allods is atm really bad since so FEW team comps are viable. There is no room for creativity almost in terms of classes being good in 3x3. I hope the developers can realize this after our tournament and the one in RU.

Friday, November 9th 2018, 3:02pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

As far as I know, Top 5 teams are from Russian Server, and I guess more will come to farm us EU plebs

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 11:01pm

Target of mad accusation - Rectification

after watching the vids looks really impressive! u surely do some dmg

Monday, May 14th 2018, 11:40pm

DPS/GS question

Quoted from "VashBOG™" No problems here as war dps, especially on bosses, every class struggles keeping up with me. Usually do 35-50% dps. When I play warrior in PvE i do maybe 5 % of the damage in single target. I run full brutality. Help Just kidding, however, some boss fights spawn ads (monsters), and if you are a real tryhard you pop all your AoE and make sure to boost your dps on the scoreboard (dpsmeter) as much as you can. So game knowledge/boss knowledge will increase your dps a lot. Al...

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 4:38pm

[GUIDE] FlowerBottom's Summoner, Priest & Warden HEALING builds 9.0

https://youtu.be/ROnngO6Typg The video is incredibly long so I advice you to use the timestamps in the description to navigate to what you are looking for.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 12:44pm

Bard Support 9.0 PvP Build and Stats

https://youtu.be/eXLCQCvuSN8 Another Build video from my Allods Guide series The video also contains a 3v3 commentary in the end with Bard gameplay.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:54pm

Answers to some of your questions

Quoted from "Lisad" as well as cross-server PvP, 9.1 Cross server PvP between Equilibrium and New Frontier server? We want cross server PvP (battlegrounds, 3v3, 6v6) with the russian version of the game. If we got 3v3 against russians it would be so nice I would spam 3v3 all day

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:13am

[Guide] Scout PvP Build, Stats, Tips - by FakeNews

Link to video here Thanks for taking your time to watch my content! Enjoy.

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 1:05am

F2P sales schedule?

Hey, I have a question: Is it possible to get a sale Schedule With strongboxes for free to play server? It would be easier to plan Ahead if you knew in 3 weeks we will have a sale i really want to invest in etc. Also for People who farm gold to set a goal. Right now it feels pretty random, but I mean the sales used to be so that when we lost a temporary item we would have the option to renew it With a sale, which do not seem to be the case right now. Cheers.

Friday, March 23rd 2018, 4:36am

[Guide] FakeNews Warrior PvP guide 9.0 (Build, stats, rotation)

Here you go, hope you liked it. Trying to improve based on feedback from you guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvoAlqAxJZo&feature=youtu.be

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 1:08pm

[Guide] FakeNews Psi DPS guide (Assault build, stats, rotation)

I use this build for heroics, atm it is the best spec for competitive PvE because of the ranged, big bursts for boss fights, also crazy AoE dmg with TK pull, Bladstorm, Agony, 6 phantom , vertex, decomp, psychosis combo. Warriors and Demo can match this spec in terms of dmg, but you are melee which sucks big time. About DA, draga feel free to run no DA. Ofc this spec is bad for PvP but it is a glass cannon. I can one shot healers super easy. I never claim to give new ppl this spec and encourage ...

Friday, March 16th 2018, 7:25am

Game still alive?

People have been saying Allods was dead since 4.0, buuuut we are still here! And about BG pops, dont know about you but in my experience they start pop at 1600 gmt and stop later than ever around 0200 am gmt.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 2:20am

[Guide] FakeNews Psi DPS guide (Assault build, stats, rotation)

Quoted from "dragagon" This guide seems odd to me, is this for pvp or pve? is it a mix for both? (Hope I am wrong) DA for pve dps? I tried DA and I got higher dps output with crit chance/dmg and MBR. vulner for PVE dps? DPS aspect for pvp? very confusing guide :s Can be used for PvP as well, but mainly PvE as assault psi. Double attack is for phantoms cd reduce as well as the burst potential it gives. And confusing guide? In what way, that you dont know whether or not it is PvE or PvP? I would ...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:21pm

Returning player - class playstyles

such a shame engi is so bad #makeengigreatagain

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 8:44am

[GUIDE] How to get addons + how to config CoolBuffs, Buffannounce, ActionsMod

I get a lot of questions how to get addons and how to setup. Here is a complete guide how to obtain addons for Allods and for experienced players how to config your BuffAnnounce, CoolBuffs etc.! Make an effort and fix your game to get a smooth gaming experience! Link to the Youtube guide here

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 12:07pm

[GUIDE] FakeNew's Demonologist Build PvP 9.0 (In depth)

Quoted from "u_22036612" that's a very good vid, can u make us a pve build plzz? For PvE just grab all the dps rubies except hero killer, and take torment. And while tormemt is good burst if you get the reset still not worth it in pvp for me! I did dummy tests with different build with torment (20k dps) and without torment (19k dps)

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 4:28am

[GUIDE] FakeNew's Demonologist Build PvP 9.0 (In depth)

It is a loooooong guide, with everything i found out so far about the new class in pvp Spent hours to make this one so please let me know if it helped any of you guys with the Demo! Watch it on youtube here!

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 3:12am

Reply to patch notes of 9.0

these patch notes are garbage, because they do not contain numerous hotfixes the russian servers have, which includes numerous class balances