Search results 1-15 of 15.

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 7:23am

Author: Blakisan

Server overloaded

game service good in allods.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 3:52am

Server overloaded

Quoted from "CubeIV" PLAYER1 HITS NPC FOR 2000 LIGHTNING DAMGE PLAYER2 ABSORD 1820 SPELL DAMEGE. REFLECT DAMGE 120 PLAYER1 RECEIVE 120 DAMGE PLAYER2 RECEIVE 180 DAMGE PLAYER2 ATTACK PLAYER 1 RECEIVE 2.676million damage YOU ARE DED RESPON? Y/N/Q wtf does this mean? lol Also, pathetic from allods as allways great job guys been in que for 5 hours and 20 mins, i was at place 43 and went up to 44 just now LOL.(started at 27

Saturday, September 20th 2014, 8:09am

Is there still room for new players?

New players! dont listen to all these silly negative people, you dont need to spend money at all I have full levcel 13 runes the highest avalible and nearly all the Item shop items and I have never spent money on this game. Learn to farm, and buy things low and sell high. pretty basic I think, sad so many negative people on here makes me sad that the world is like this so many dumb dumbs

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 9:04am

Color Of War release date!

Quoted from "Zurion" You can find pretty acurate patch notes here: http://allodsoracle.com/patch-notes-upda…-colors-of-war/. Bear in mind that some things might be different. Unless we'll see official patch notes, this will have to do thank you good read. But I dont seem to see anything about upgrading gear and getting higher % when using higher quality gear?

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 8:14am

Put the game on Steam

this is a great idea, anyone against this is just...

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 2:45pm

Color Of War release date!

Quoted from "Wraith02" Finally, the news you have all been waiting for! Click Here for the release date, and a summary/reminder of all the changes you can expect! Quoted from "ryan9690" Quoted from "Hclftw" Well FML. Guess we won't be getting back the old players that quit because the game is way too expensive. Maybe HCL, this patch is also the one where KoE is revamped to provide reasonable gold again. So who knows. Can this be confirmed? Is this the patch where koe is revamped? need the old k...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:29pm

Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out.

Quoted from "Fischkopp" Go to your Allods online Game folder.../data/Packs/. Then open the main.xml with Notepad or another Editor. Now you see this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <main build="1" date="1395199245" size="6751886891" torrentbaseurl="http://static.gc.my.com/torrents/" packageprefix="aode_" buildinfo="5.0.00.64"> <pack name="2ndCircle.Client.HiRes" local="1" server="1" state="4"> <pkg dest="1" tsign="dfe0db4a6c7279d36e020d0d1ed9bbd7bd124e57" size="20544054" downloaded="205...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:05pm

Quoted from "SΛΤΗΩ" Same here. Login via My.com loads the character hall where no character is visible, and then if I run the game it stuck at 65-66% of preparing the game.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:58pm

Can't Login, The Play Button Is Greyed Out, Anyone Else Having This Issue?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 4:49pm

Maintance downtime 27/03/14

Can't login, The Play button is greyed out.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:51am

Hey guys I cant login problem

Quoted from "machopi" The login server is down, guys, read the news. http://en.allods.com/news/maintenances/login-issue That's what I thought, Was confused because it didn't mention the login server's being down at all in their post. That's why I had to re-question as to what is going on in the forums. Thanks for confirming that the log-in server is down though.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:23am

Ok cant login.

So can people log in or not? From the post I have been reading it seems some people can log in and some cannot? I am getting the Authorization failed login issue when I attempt to login. Anyone else?

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:12am

Hey guys I cant login problem

Quoted from "azalin71" Ive had a problem with reloggin. I was getting that authorization message. It got solved by exiting the game completely and starting the launcher again (the red circle thing that got created on my desktop). So try that when you get the authorization message. I tried that but still cannot log in. What do you mean by " Exiting the game completey" ? Just closing the window and re-launching the launcher?