You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, November 23rd 2015, 4:46pm

Author: u_6459001

[returning member from years ago] p2p and cash shop question ( mounts ) information appreciated

Doesn't really matter at this point it's moot. customer service took over a week to tell me they can't find my account. The lack of concern for the player/support in and of it's self tells me this is not the game for me. I did reply to my ticket showing them that webzen transferred my detals over with the same username I gave them and email. which was my old gpot username and email it didn't really change. No reason to come to a game, that can't get it's shit together honestly

Monday, November 16th 2015, 1:36am

[returning member from years ago] p2p and cash shop question ( mounts ) information appreciated

I am very curious, you said "buy it with gold' does that mean you can essentially sell something from the item mail for ingame currency? which alternative means you can buy ingame gold with money... which brings the question how much ingame gold could i get per [whatever the shop currency is] and how much are mounts usually? I have yet to find the auction house ingame yet

Monday, November 16th 2015, 1:30am

How long does a ticket usually take to get answered? [YDD-861-26469]

I opened a ticket Friday and got a response in less then an hour saying "Thanks for the information", and they put my ticket in "in queue status" Now I am use to aeria game, blizzard reply times, which is like two hours, 48 hours max, and if it goes over 48 hours then you are suppose to contact them via forums. well my ticket id is [YDD-861-2646]

Saturday, November 14th 2015, 8:30pm

Quoted from "Hakuru" Well i made the mistake and listend to the ppl who said Allods is going to die. This where when Gw2 where released. If you like the game and you wanna Play it. Do it. Sure no one can say if its going to die or not. But Allods Online is a great game. You are also a Play. When you spend Money you make sure the game keeps on going. So Just do it I like this reply the best, my only issue now is which server, I'm willing to pay the monthly but if raiding will be easier on free t...

Friday, November 13th 2015, 1:12pm

What is the chance about to get the good item in item shop - example, a bag has x% to give a mount what is allods percent for the item I've spent hundreds before gambling on other games I wish to not do that here And Are all the mounts obtainable on pay to play? Thanks