You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:01pm

Author: rsc86

Cloak issues with Orcs!

Small but very irritating issue with many cloaks when worn on Orcs. As you can see in the pic, i have circled these lines that appear at the bottom of many cloaks on Orc characters. It occurs on every resistance rep cloak, aswell as on all but 2 of the Wandering Isle cloaks. and these are just the ones i have noticed. Any chance of a fix for this in the future? or is my poor orc destined to have broken textures following him around?

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:42pm

Bored of Grinding @ 33 ....

Quoted from "Doughdough" There is also one more thing you could do. When you do killing quests just kill all monster except one and then use complete quest function. You get the xp from the monsters and the xp form using insta complete. If you have to collect just do insta complete This is genius! Will definitely be using this little trick on my reinc, great way to abuse utilize marks of fate efficiently! ^_^

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:15pm

Disassembly issue

There is an issue with disassembling, It is impossible with any set of pincers, to disassemble decorated leather fragments. It's reported that the same issue exists for Corduroy fabric. If anyone has a solution to this, it would be greatly appreciated. It's currently impossible to level LW or Tailor past 40 because of this issue edit: I found a solution to get passed this problem, have a higher level leatherworker disassemble Shagreen, you can then retroform those parts for use.. not ideal, but ...

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 8:26pm

Someone help me kill Astral Execuiter in LAB 13 (on P2P now)

he's easy... even at 23 he's easy just run in sending mercs to boss so rowdy takes the aggro, then switch them to demons around one of the golems, jump into the golem and go to town on the boss, the mercs'll clear the demons in no time and switch back to boss. then you just burn him down, simple

Friday, March 21st 2014, 9:21pm

Leveling in new patch

are you being serious? we have nothing? no.. ofcourse not, just a flat 30% increase in xp gains. try not being a coward, run with your pvp enabled for more xp

Friday, March 21st 2014, 7:29am

WHERE THE HELL is everybody on P2P Server ?

on the bright side, black lord is easy ^_^

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:07pm

Starting fresh (from 1-60)

"last edit by "Dylan Flemming" (Today, 5:40pm) with the following reason: Edited out so wont get trolled/flamed (Sorry)" hahahaha

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:51pm

so here we go!

Blesnar, you should touch me, touch me good! /Nos

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:55pm

welcome wardens

why not read the available information about the changes before posting half-truths and guesses? Here is What you should have read before posting also, all hail warden, the master class! edit: might want to add, these changes are not in the works for the coming patch, but for the one after that

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:46am

Heart of the World

Aye, great site, been visiting regularly for a while now. keep it up ^_^

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:45am

Introductions!

Hi, my name's Rab and i'm an alcoholic

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:04am

Hello

Looking forward mostly to the merge, the patch is just gravy ^_^