Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 2:39pm

Author: user_6477394

new patch notes?

can somone post it? thanks

Wednesday, December 5th 2018, 9:08am

New player - Alot of questions

1. What is the biggest difference between P2P & F2P? (Gameplay, World, Population, Possibilities) for gameplay id say p2p will win since this is almost a balanced server, for population f2p got more people than p2p 2. What is the monthly fee to play on the P2P server? In EUR please. someone should already told you that since i dont know the answer 3. Does mounts, cash-shop etc exist in the F2P server? yes they do, if you want to buy a battle mount that blinks every 2 secs (btw battle mounts are ...

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 8:42am

Carnifex execute ability and new bg

i would suggest play as a healer in bg since these p2w people can definitely kill you in 1-3 buttons even you have 21k. if u are truly a newbie then dont go in bgs with dps aspect and die in seconds. maybe before bg can be newbie friendly because a lot of leechers can switch orders so that they can get order buff. these leechers only have basic gears and wrong stats. so if u wanna git gud. put some money on the game rather than farming in the game which will not get u anywhere. id rather do some...

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 9:37am

new patch or just maintenance?

new patch or just maintenance?

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 4:54pm

Update 9.0.00.19: Awakening

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" For those of you who didnt get there CE, pls try a relog, if nothing happens you will recieve them later or tomorrow, thanks for your patience and understanding. awful

Friday, February 16th 2018, 7:08pm

new mount (mana chopper)

anyone had some info about this mount? thanks in advance

Friday, February 9th 2018, 7:39pm

red to black ping in novo

any tech wizard here can help me with my problem? whenever i stay long in novo sometimes i got red and worst black ping. when im outside like in lightwood i got all green. also when domi i got red to black ping as well when im inside. also i have no problem so far when im in BG. thanks in advance

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:38pm

private allod

hey guys i just level up one of my reincs to 75 and i wonder if i should create a private allod now or wait for the next patch? ive heard that every new patches, private allods got reset and we have to collect metorite fragments again. thanks for any info that will be given. Also any tips for the upcoming patch like collecting the materials for artifacts or not spending the koe emblems, etc will be appreciated.

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 2:22pm

compensation

does anyone recieved it already?

Sunday, January 28th 2018, 7:29am

false alarm

i thought i was being banned again cuz was forced logged out mins ago

Friday, January 26th 2018, 6:16pm

Lucky Moment Marathon

Quoted from "user_4413684" It would be nice if all those events had decriptions of what they do. I dont even know what lucky day means (and all others too) agree. maybe only veteran players know those things.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 2:25pm

account being banned

hey guys i think the ban has been lifted and no compensation AT LEAST. i am not grateful at all. i sound like a spoiled brat here but i speak in behalf of everybody here that the staff currently running the game really fcked up.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:49pm

account being banned

this is really scaring me because i know how incompetent they are and if ever they lift the ban. it will take weeks or worst months

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:35pm

account being banned

i cant log in atm and already sent a ticket. lets see how this goes. i use my card to pay monthly but i dont understand why i am banned. they said on the annoucement that they did a "thorough" investigation which is apparently a lie. maybe an incompetent person did that. anyone else banned here for no reason whatsoever?

Thursday, November 9th 2017, 2:21pm

private allod

hi 1st time making a private allod here and i am really lost. it has been over 15 days since i created mine (actually 2 now with my reinc) i dont if this is bug but when i look at my horns of abundance. it says that the production was on hold and, i did create my maze though and also check inside. there is like a pink mark where i supposed to installs the mobs but there is nothing i can put but when i check the bestiary outside i has green and blue mobs. i am really confused and please help to f...