You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 3:24am

Author: Senpai

Omniscient

I wish Angered my bro luck he's lost in the p2p I feel he will be saved sometime soon but, I don't know forsure. On to the topic I guess, it's the same routine the server this time lasted a bit over a month before a lot of the "good" people left and then the left overs of people who are good but have no other game to really play or want to re-learn and the bad players (not sorry because its true). I don't understand what some of you expected from this patch Allods sub will never be how it used t...

Tuesday, April 12th 2016, 4:46pm

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Quoted from "Marco" ll consider if there is population still around in a week or so, maybe a few others will join me. Senpai you mean u are trying to join p2p ? Taleron maybe.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 10:03am

Still in doubt about population?

So it was a server event to all login to take some screens then log back off...kappa jk.

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 6:12pm

An updated and fancy subreddit for Allods Online!

Quoted from "Die_Jager" It looks cool and all, but why not just try to get one of the other ones and revamp it? There's already like 2-3 others, why create an entirely new one? Well the one I was running which died fast after two trash talk threads were on it so I mean there isn't much use for a Reddit if you ask me.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 1:20am

Quoted from "didiw" Avarice killed 1st boss in Fractal today so i guess there is a hope for the server Feel free to apply: http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ i'll consider if there is population still around in a week or so, maybe a few others will join me.

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 1:20am

Quoted from "didiw" Avarice killed 1st boss in Fractal today so i guess there is a hope for the server Feel free to apply: http://avariceao.shivtr.com/ i'll consider if there is population still around in a week or so, maybe a few others will join me.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:33pm

Quoted from "Achilles" PvP pops often, we have enough people for raids and domi. Population is fine, for now. Yeah saw Dracias streaming seemed it popped often and there was quite a few people around but again for how long. No one can tell till it gets a few weeks in and if there is still a thriving population maybe the CM's will do something with it finally or as I predict they won't do anything and it will die again.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:06am

[VIDEO] Mega-PVP Video Thread (ง︡'-'︠)ง

Quick Information About This Thread So back on old gpotato forums, I made a huge video thread of pvp movies only, you could post your own or others. I want to start that again here, I should of made this back when 5.0 1st came to be but, I didn't think of it till now. So hopefully this could get popular and share some of the fun pvp videos people will probably never see unless shared among friends and outside their guilds. So How Can You Help/Submit A Video? Below will be the format of what you ...

Friday, April 8th 2016, 7:51am

Quoted from "Ghost" Quoted from "Ravenwave." Some of us just play it because we enjoy it, you remember enjoyment don't you Cry? Its fun for some of us, population problems be damned. No, how dare you enjoy something that Senpai doesn't! /trolls nonstop ʰᵘᵉ Kappa.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 4:02pm

Instant level 60

Quoted from "metrokaiv" how does one get an instant 60 ? you don't, was a free to play thing only when you purchased the collector's edition of the game.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 3:43pm

Quoted from "Ghost" It seems there will always be scumbags who hang around the P2P forums and try to make others miserable, even when said people have ragequit the server and don't play there anymore. It says a lot about their character. Don't worry. Continue and be happy. Didn't rage quit, quit cause there was no one coming back to the game atleast not 55 patch level of people or heck even the 60 patch with Anger Management and Crew. I come on here for my own enjoyment and comment what most pe...

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 4:37pm

Quoted from "chiryotu" Do u believe if i say that this is on the p2p server ? still not enough people to make a 24 man raid

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 10:21pm

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

So the clown fiesta that is dominion on p2p is turned into a brainless event with those mounts, imagine the people who didn't or can't spend the 44$ lol. What a mess, and you get jipped an item and sub time.

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 11:31pm

considering playing on the p2p server

Quoted from "Achilles" Quoted from "KomandoR" FOKIN ACHILLES I NEED MY WIFE FOOD COME I MISS YOU All you care about is my Sandwiches. Is it even worth to reactive sub at this point? You finally came back online after that icy comet hit you in the arena?

Friday, March 11th 2016, 10:55pm

considering playing on the p2p server

YOU'D FIT RIGHT IN BUDDY, no population no pvp LUL.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 7:19am

Explaining a common definition of the term "pay-to-win".

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Believe it or not, account trading and external currency trading benefits neither My.Com nor the players, hence the company takes action against them on almost all fronts. However, considering players do not get a transparent view of the entire investigations that take place (or the results thereof) means that it's very easy for hearsay to arise if a particular result is not publicly obvious (eg. perma ban). Believe it or not a good 50% or more of the current population i...

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 6:59am

Guilds?

Quoted from "KomandoR" Quoted from "Senpai" Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "Senpai" Quoted from "Eddy" Tbh there are some players who will never join in Avarice so ... referring to me? Naaa Well getting in to have-a-rinse doesn't matter to me because I don't even play the game anymore. And when I did play I was in the guild back when the subserver was a few months old and an SO the good people in that guild left a long time ago. But it's nice to see some people still can't leave this game and t...

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 6:12am

Guilds?

Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "Senpai" Quoted from "Eddy" Tbh there are some players who will never join in Avarice so ... referring to me? Naaa Well getting in to have-a-rinse doesn't matter to me because I don't even play the game anymore. And when I did play I was in the guild back when the subserver was a few months old and an SO the good people in that guild left a long time ago. But it's nice to see some people still can't leave this game and this dead server, its quite the entertainment...