You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:35pm

Author: Kimn

How to get Red Meteorite

Quoted from "Arushieru" awww by the way what is this HM and NM ? hard mode and normal mode. and i am assuming they are refering to observatory raid.

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:35pm

Ghostly Training Camp

So are we redoing mazes and making them into this or adding this and keeping mazes? Because it sounds a lot like maze/private allod. Not complaining. more mazes =more money. Side note: that reworked novograd looks nice.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:07pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Kimnn] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Wait for it.. (because you constantly merge servers it'll be gone in a year)

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 11:59pm

Cant Login

Try running as admin and see if it says you've been banned. I cannot log in to my account either. Same issues. I also get error code 1.2. Researching this I found a post from 2014 about a corrupted launch file. But I can log in to my husbands account on the same computer just fine. Running as admin revealed "this account has been banned". So I will be writing a ticket. Edit: the issue was resolved

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 6:39pm

Newcomer question about paying

It is easier now for a brand new player than it was when I started playing over 4years ago. I struggled way more than the game was worth but I made a lot of friends and I'm still here because of them. Many end-gamers spend a lot of their time afk in their town center. So you can still enjoy the game without being max level and raiding.