You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 5:59pm

Author: DarenaBryant

Problem with chat panel; any help?

Since I've installed this game, I've had this issue where I can't see all of the various chat channels on my screen. I will make a comment in Zone, for example, but not be able to see it. Other people will see it, but not me. At the same time, other people can say things but I won't be able to see them either. This happens in most channels. Only the Party channel seems to be unaffected by this glitch. Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this? I've already run the program to check client f...

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 7:13pm

Where does it show your purchases and total crystals on the site?

I recently found the "Surprise Package" and was told "Hey! You were just gifted 4,500 crystals!". I was really happy; I thought it was some kind of special holiday gift, and wanted to find out where to get these "gifted" crystals. So I clicked the magic lamp icon... and clicked it, and clicked it, expecting it to deposit my "gift". Suddenly my laptop freezes up. WTF? The browser opens and opens and opens... ( I closed the extra ones ), and takes me to the "Top Up Crystals" page. Why... this isn'...

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 7:06pm

Why is the dragon mount so bad? Any fixes planned for mounts?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" Quoted from "DarenaBryant" @ Bluescarlet: If anyone was paying 100 euros for a mount in an online game, I feel honestly sorry for them. This was always a F2P game; paying that much for just a part of it was and is silly. Back on the NA server I sold 2 separate Titan mounts for nearly $550 each. Lol. I'd love to use this as an example of how people will spend money for mounts...? Except americans (of which I am one) like to waste their money on whatever looks fancy or make...

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 7:03pm

Quoted from "Teegin" Quoted from "DarenaBryant" @ Bluescarlet: If anyone was paying 100 euros for a mount in an online game, I feel honestly sorry for them. This was always a F2P game; paying that much for just a part of it was and is silly. I got mine through prophetic cards so I probably spent way over $100 for it but I also got costumes elixers cc's and other stuff so depends on how you look at it if it will be worth it for you or not. Most people will spend way more then that when the battl...

Saturday, December 19th 2015, 6:58pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" also, while viverne is a bit faster it has no healingskill @maintopic while i understand that the anticipation was high when you read FLY forward and its just a huge leap you are disappointed, i do not understand your problems with automove... it works really great and i use it a LOT (i actually move only by automove whenever its possible, i also have the dragonmount, and it almost never gets stuck; and if it does just press automove again and its fine) That's...

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 7:22pm

@ Bluescarlet: If anyone was paying 100 euros for a mount in an online game, I feel honestly sorry for them. This was always a F2P game; paying that much for just a part of it was and is silly. I never asked that the jump be used to climb cliffs or walls. I said low hills. Trying to move with the mount, you can't even track up a slight incline sometimes and that seems weird. I can understand why mounts can't climb cliffs or walls, come on now. What is the point of having automove if you have to ...

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 12:39am

Problems with the chat panel (unable to type more than one line or see anything)

Since I've restored this game to my system, the chat panel has been very weird. It will allow me to say one, maybe two lines in a channel, then blocks everything else I type. I have to switch to a different channel in order to say anything else, and often it will block even that small ability to speak to other players after a while. The only time it works consistently is in whisper or in party chat. Neither of those give me any trouble. Can anyone explain this, or offer a solution to the problem...

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 12:33am

Please do these things to fix mounts.

Simple ideas for fixing the mounts (which I hope is going to happen soon). Flying needs to be fixed to not require even pathing on the ground (since its flying). It also needs to be able to be directed... aka "steering", instead of flying directly into whatever is in front of you and wasting the skill. Since anything can stop you from flying (even a small rock on the ground), this makes the skill useless in most sitations. And since they CHARGE you for the ability... Pathing is a problem for all...

Sunday, November 29th 2015, 12:22am

A friend of mine recently gave me a bunch of crystals as a gift in order to let me get a mount of my own. It was a really nice gesture, and meant to be an early Christmas gift. I was really happy, and after looking through the stats and movement speeds and such, chose a dragon mount as the one I'd use. After using it for a bit, I was hoping I was only maybe handling it wrong, but soon learned the horrible truth. Dragon mounts are HORRIBLE. Let me run down the problems with it, and what I see bei...