You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 11:01am

Author: akanodd

No quest "Not a Day without a Reward" since lvl. 75

Ok, I finally got how to report issues to the support team. Thanks for answering !

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 10:53am

Ruckkehr-Schriftrollen: "Senden der Schriftrolle fehlgeschlagen"

Hallo ! Ich möchte gerne ain paar Freunden eine Rückkehr-Schriftrolle schicken, bekomme aber immer diese Fehlermeldung: "Senden der Schriftrolle fehlgeschlagen, Ihr könnt den Anhängern anderer Meister keine Schriftrolle senden." Ist das eine Fehler des Spieles ? Es sieht so als ob mein Main ist etwas "buggy", es ist nicht mein einziges Problem... Oder habe ich einfach etwas nicht kapiert ? Eine Schriftrolle konnte ich trozdem einer Freundin schicken, diese hat aber noch keine Schriftrolle bekomm...

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 10:08am

Yes, I knew I should be fixed... I waited on the last update for this reason But also my main (Arisen !) got this issuet, that is what's really weird. I don't understand how to ask help from support, I just found this page: https://support.my.com/games/tickets/ with the mention "No ticket" but no button and no clue to explain how I can ask one Do you just know how I have to do ? Thanks for answering so quickly

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 9:54am

Hello, Two weeks ago I noticed that my reinca (Arisbe, Aoidoi) enjoyed a blank quest frame in the windows "not a day without a reward" since she reached lvl75. She did before my main, so I thought I had to bring my main lvl max too for Arisbe to see quests, but Akaaya (main) got the same problem + she couldn't do any Astral dungeon to accomplish her daily quest until lvl 75. After lvl 75, no quest at all... I wish you can solve this bug, it is very frustrating and I don't know how to create a ti...

Sunday, January 29th 2017, 7:53pm

No quests from lvl 75 for "Not a Day without a Reward"

Hello everyone, About 2-3 weeks ago, I noticed that, once my reincarnation (Arisbe, Aoidoi) reached lvl75, she couldn't get and also achieve any daily quest quest for "not a day without a reward". As she reached lvl75 before my main, I thought my main had to be level max for my two characters to get the quests, but I get the same problem with her too (Akaaya) -> The quests frame is just blank. It is kinda frustrating and I would be very grateful if you could solve this problem.