You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:31pm

Author: Delf

Insignia of Attack and Holy Damage

I try to get "Holy Damage" using my insignia of Attack. However, it jumps from "Double Attack" to "Natural Damage" directly. It happens both with my Shirt and my Back !! I've wasted 18 insignias because of that . Is that just me? Delfung (I've raised a ticket too).

Monday, April 25th 2016, 4:37pm

BuffUI r9!! Addon (Buffs over the heads)

Quoted from "magnumb350z" Your Add-on is awesome but i have one problem... when i restart the client none of my Buffs/Debuffs are saved, it just goes back to the default list. I have the same issue. I've solved it by modifying the txt file "config" directly. It adds your buffs to the default list.

Sunday, April 19th 2015, 1:38pm

Guild quest lvl65

You can buy a protection for 1 hour next to the portal at KoE. With it, you won't go to pergatory and spend myrrh. I've noticed that when you have it, you are less attacked.

Saturday, October 11th 2014, 12:59pm

Playing Allods via Parallel Desktop

I'm playing Allods in a MAC via Bootcamp. It works fine. No lag, performance always green (except since last merge in novo) I try to play via Parallel desktop 10, the game works OK, it was not with version 9, but the performance is bad (orange), and it seems to not use all the resources available. I am wondering if someone has managed to make it work with Parallel. Yes, I know, it will never be as good as via Bootcamp, and I should stick to it, but still I'm curious if it can be done.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:45pm

Runes values

Quoted from "Ankush" I had made an excel sheet to calculate the optimum rune combinations. The sheet was valid before update. Making it public here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8MbqKu…dit?usp=sharing YOu can download this for your own reference. I can't access your spreadsheet as I don't have a Google account

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:37pm

Augmentation ahurissante du prix des runes

Reira, Que veut dire plus accessible ici ? Oui le prix des CC a baissé par 9 car la plupart des gens les achetaient par 100 et non par 10. Mais maintenant il en faut 5.5 plus. Donc le gain est limité. La grosse différence est qu'il faut maintenant 300 fois plus de poussières. Donc l'optimum a effectivement changé est maintenant au milieu. Mais le coût en or de ce nouvel optimum est plus cher que le précédent optimum (tout à gauche). Donc je ne vois pas comment c'est plus accessible.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 6:24pm

Runes values

I meant 10/100 is now 55/3000 5/12800 is now 28/3840000 And so on.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 1:04pm

Runes values

Multiply the CC numbers by 5.5 and the GD ones by 300 and you'll be very close of the real table.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 11:27am

Questions about 5.0.01

So do we all agree that: 1) the optimal slider position has changed, due to the change of GD and CC requirement. 2) the optimal position now is more expensive in gold terms than before. ? I don't see the new version of having more freedom than last one. In the previous one, you could also move the slider. So I am not sure I got what the improvement is about ?

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:09am

Questions about 5.0.01

The release notes are confusing about the runes. They say the price was divided by 12 but you need 12 times more. What I've found so far is: Before: 100CC = 450 bc (boutique crystal) so 2CC=9bc Now: 2CC=1 bc so that's a reduction of 9 ( I guess 12 is for the most expensive unit price) But the real change is the what's needed. From my brief tests they have increased the CC by 5.5 (and not 12, good news) but Gold Dust by 300! So compared to before CC are relatively cheaper than GD, so the optimal ...

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 10:50am

addon paladin barriere

"BarrierBust" est gratuit

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:04pm

Paladins, Assemble!

Quoted from "Zakor" Quoted from "reeah19" the rubies that increase damage when target is under 50% hp work only for damange not for holy, and your build is holy After testing this, seems like this info is BS. Damage seems to be around 20% more after 50%. tested with 0 bruta, 0 determ, spamming only righteous word skill. Reseting DPS meter at start of fight and when mob hits 50%. Repeated this like 10 times. Killing mob once took maybe 20-30 hits. Allways higher dps and higher avg and max hits(1...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 2:43pm

Paladins, Assemble!

Quoted from "reeah19" the rubies that increase damage when target is under 50% hp work only for damange not for holy, and your build is holy Where did you get that from ? Is it been verified ? I've seen a lot of holy build with them. Are they all wrong ?

Friday, April 11th 2014, 11:11am

Our guildleader Tytos (Sexy Pirates) still does not have his account back after transfer :o

We really need them both back. Tytos, our guild leader, is one of most seasoned players. We need his leadership and also his dps for Dominion . Bluclerric is a healer so all is said, apart he's also a very nice player. Please look into their cases. Thx

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:17pm

New stat strongboxes?

What is the "TR bug" ?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:11am

TeleportEnhancer & CritView

Tank you Zurion for the list and the follow up. TeleportEnhancer doesn't work for me, but TeleportStoneEnhancer does. Any idea why ? CritView (free) displays the right icon and attack in English, but everything else is in Russian (set-up menu for example + other stats). Is there any English version ? Thank you Delf