You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, May 10th 2019, 5:13pm

Author: LyraBlack

Select Target with Tab key, PVP sniping

Hello everyone, I'm playing on a laptop, usually without mouse, so I use the tab key to select targets to attack. Specifically, in the Highest Art of Alchemy quest, I use this to select the spawning Elemental Energy. Recently, I've had a few encounters in which players of the opposite faction positioned themselves on top of the dead Elementals so that hitting tab would not select the Energy, but those players. Consequently I, absentmindedly, attacked them in PVP and they could kill me. I'm not a...

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 10:46am

Ping suddenly unplayable

Update: Seems to be an on-off-problem, at the moment, everything works fine, ping indicator is leaf-green...

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 8:18am

Ping suddenly unplayable

Hi everyone, I have always played on a laptop, over wlan, and I never experienced big problems. For a few days now, my ping is out of control, to the point I can't play anymore. I've had disconnects and had to wait nearly a minute for certain interactions to complete (looting, taking quests, ...), fighting is impossible (at least in KoE, where I tried). Is this a problem anyone else is experiencing? I have no deeper understanding of the games client/server function, and the problem could be only...

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 10:33pm

greatness title

I didn't realize this. Guess I have to make some more spark levels for my frame to change. Thanks!

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 1:45pm

greatness title

Hi everyone, I have a related question: I achieved Greatness quite some time ago, I remember the special portrait frame showing back then. However, now I don't see it anymore. Has it been removed? Or do I have to do something to make it show on my own protrait? I still see other players special portrait frames. I don't quite understand what I can do in those Frame Settings when rightclicking any portrait, though. Thanks