You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 12:50pm

Author: Hink

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler and Black Friday offer! - 23/11/2018

Quoted from "vidgelo" simply forgot Simply forgot? I know players that tought they get back all the bc they spend on that event. They topped up over 100€. This money is now lost because you just simply forgot it? So many excuses and you still let us wait for our bc. You could have done it befor you went on holidays.

Monday, December 31st 2018, 1:41pm

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" It says Offer tho Gladia which ended 24th Yep, I hesitated, that's why I gave the end date of the sale, as a maximum date. We will know in 10 days . Yea, where are our premium cristals?

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 8:56pm

Any information when we'll get our BC? Around the 24th or 25th so you guys can say its a present altho we paid for it?

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:39pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Hey allods-team... I know you didn't think about it, but people also pay for cosmetics/mounts. Bring back the outfit and mount sale and you'll notice that we also top up for sexy hats and fancy running scorpions. Thanks in advance, but we all know that you don't lisen to your community. Prove us wrong!

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 8:45pm

New server name competition!

- Crossroad/s - Hero's Land/s OR Heroes's Land/s - Reflection/s Gruce - New Frontier

Saturday, October 6th 2018, 9:22am

Star Shower: Psionicist Event - 02/10/18

You need to be a psio to view the shop for these costumes. Change class or go on a reincarnation which is a psio.

Thursday, July 12th 2018, 4:12pm

Power for rent!

@Galldur no sh*t sherlock. When this was posted the price in the announcment was 450 BC. They changed it now. But thanks for stopping by...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 5:24pm

Power for rent!

In the post it says 450 BC for the Shell pattern. It's 900 in the ingame boutique.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 10:00pm

FPS Issue

- delete "user.cfg" - Can you tell me which one exactly? Screenshot - remove my.com launcher and use normal launcher - Have sometimes problems with the normal launcher when there're updates after maintances.. it takes hours or sometimes doesn't install them at all. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ - problem only occuring when in fullscree...

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 9:17pm

FPS Issue

Evening fellow Alloders, since around 1-2 weeks I have a problem with my FPS. I get FPS drops like a clock, every 14 minutes or so they return. They stay for usually 5 minutes and then everything goes back to normal. Usually I have around 60 fps (measured by TinyFPS addon) but when the lags appear and I do nothing, like standing around, its around 15 fps. When in BG/Combat its 4 FPS. This is a very huge problem. When you have 4 FPS every 14 minutes you just can't enjoy and play this game anymore...

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:46am

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Epic sectors are open now, but keep the Ascen rant up. They need to see what the community really thinks and that they're living in a bubble.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 6:21pm

Maintenance Is Over!

What do my eyes see there in the mail! 200 premium cristalls compensation?! IS IT REAL? AM I DREAMING? Gratz allods! You managed.. after months. Thanks atleast.. I guess..

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 9:15am

Maintenance Is Over!

Do we need to start breaking the forum rules in this thread to get your attention @Team? I know you're reading this and ignoring us. But we can do this all week.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 5:01pm

Maintenance Is Over!

And again no 200 bc compensation. Maybe give us a reply to it @Team? Just tell us that you don't want to give them to us. But just reply to it. Don't just ignore your own community.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 3:29pm

Maintenance Is Over!

And again another week without 200 bc compensation.

Monday, February 26th 2018, 3:08pm

Maintenance Is Over!

Still no 200 cristalls compensation. Give us any reply to it team. We're still waiting