You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, July 6th 2017, 12:49am

Author: Olympiani

Subscription server idea feedback

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" in the past BG popped with 12 players i still dont understand why this was changed I don't either. I sent in a ticket about it, in case it was a bug back when they changed it, and they said it was working as intended. When I sent in a ticket, suggesting to lower the queue, they said to not send in multiple tickets about the same subject.

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 7:10pm

Subscription server idea feedback

Honestly the 24 man requirement cursed our server hard. We're trying to organize battlegrounds with League's though, so far Sunday is the day we can get skirmishes popping.

Wednesday, July 5th 2017, 4:53am

Battlegrounds instant pop / start!

I think it would be a great idea if they brought the lower number of players for a queue down. It would also be interesting to see them implement a 1v1 game mode.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 7:59pm

Unscheduled Maintenance - June 23rd, 2017

Shout out to the subscription server being live.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 12:09am

[RU server] Subscription server

Quoted from "Dandix" 4.90 euros ( 30 days sub / free lvl 8s x6 runes on f2p / costume / daily quest for 3s / 6s gives you blood rewards that u can buy x4 replics / 60 slot bagpack / costumes and much more ) and the ability to join the tournament server (which has started few days ago?) insta 75 all unlocked/ leggy gear / pvp 3v3 , top 1 to 24 get pogchamp rewards . Game is fun for a person who played allods , or atlesat knows this patch , so you can rush through the content cause u know whats w...

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 12:59am

[RU server] Subscription server

Quoted from "Dandix" Don't get why people who enjoy p2p still waste time on EU p2p , just play RU p2p like most old p2p players , there is a good amount of english speaking players , russians arent as stupid as they used to from back in the days, you can actually communicate , the game is hella fun , you can actually enjoy all patches content / have proper pvp - pve experience and so much more .. The issue is, a lot of us don't want to abandon exactly what we have here on EU. I just wish they'd...

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 5:01pm

Population, community

Quoted from "Popsify" Any updates? It's increasing slowly again. People from the Ascendancy guild on NF have been popping in to play with us since they're tired of the cash shop/just want to try the server out.

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 10:05pm

Can someone please change the "Morpher coupon"-description...

That's what is lame about the morphers. They don't let you switch for free. On subscription however, you win one and you can use it.

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 6:13am

Cost to rename a ship? Nonsense.

Why does it cost this much just to rename a ship? Ridiculously large price for something so small and simple...Definitely not worth it. This could definitely be changed.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:34pm

Quests leading to Ammer

It's not doing any good for me. Just spams me with low level quests instead of anything my level.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 8:07am

Quests leading to Ammer

I just hit 70 and started the quest line going to Ammer. I was on the quest "Through Storms and Thunder" and failed it and abandoned it to redo it. After I abandoned it, something came up and I had to leave my pc and when I came back I couldn't remember where I had gotten that quest. Been searching in every zone I have and cant find it, quest finder is no help either. Anyone recognize the quest name and where to get it?

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 8:26am

New Player New Server

I'll be playing too! Gonna be looking for an english community hopefully and hope people start posting about which faction they're going!

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 3:35pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

They should transfer characters to p2p and give them the appropriate amount of time/crystals for that new system for how much they spent on the free to play server.

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 5:50am

Mixed feelings about a new server

they should delete the f2p server and then launch this new one B)

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 12:56am

Subscription server Miraculous Ark/Weapon skins of some sort

I've played this game too much to the point where I hate leveling with a passion. So I'm all for something to get around it.

Tuesday, June 14th 2016, 6:58pm

Subscription server Miraculous Ark/Weapon skins of some sort

Please consider this! It's a great idea actually. Even with the bonus xp on this server it's still painstakingly long and many old players aren't caring for it.