You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 11:08pm

Author: domi5500

Any estimations when new patch / gearreset will come?

This game dead already or what happened to Equilibrium and the other one?

Sunday, August 19th 2018, 1:07pm

Update 9.0.1. "Ascension"! Patch Notes.

Exactly what i was wondering about @stepas123 , clarification would be very much appreciated. Also the information where to find the npc and which npc is in which faction

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 10:37pm

Carnifex execute ability and new bg

Came here to ask: since when this stupid idea of executing has been buffed so hard that now it can execute people with a bit over half HP (around 55%) I mean, wtf. p2w people can already blast newbies asses off with a combination of 3-4 buttons, why shorten it to 1 ?? I'm saying this from the kinda newbie point of view. My eq isn't that bad, but it isn't super good, it's in the middle, around 21k gs. I've been doing dailies on al rihat, after a fight with a mob i had 55% of hp mentioned before a...

Wednesday, August 15th 2018, 8:13pm

Stuck with leveling an Aoidoi at lvl 73

Can't you just go on astral allods to lvl up?

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 12:22pm

Maintenance Is Over! 9.0.1 feedback

Agreed, but hey, back when there was old team, they didn't even try to show patch notes, you had to guess every time or go to the russians. Which leads to my question: is someone here having a link to russian patchnotes, i'll just use google and figure some things out.

Wednesday, August 8th 2018, 10:09am

Maze defenders from astral allods

Oooo that's even worse. I thought it's any astral allod, not current ones. So this leaves me with tkariks and that stuff. Thank you for answering!

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 7:34pm

So many boxes and still 0 defenders, why am i never lucky FeelsBadMan Thanks for the answer tho!

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 8:33am

I want to ask you guys a few questions about maze defenders dropping from astral allods. I've seen a guy i was doing s4 with, that dropped a purple kobold and my questions are: since when maze defenders drop that way and what do i have to do to get them? Is it like, just keep opening those boxes and eventually it will drop or do i have to do something in order for it to drop? I thought you can only get them through tkarik, combat emblems and things like that. Please, anybody explain this Also, i...

Saturday, August 4th 2018, 9:14am

Purification spell

Just to clarify, i've read the description of this spell while posting that and it said "dispel" so i just rewrote that. It would be really helpful if the devs would include something like a list of neg effects it can puri, because if i recall correctly people rather don't want to wipe in an allod every now and then when i try to puri something But still thank you for the answer

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 6:51pm

Purification spell

Hello fellow wardens, I want to ask you a question about wardens purification spell. I'm writing this because i feel like this spell doesn't work at all. It doesn't matter if i fight some normal mobs on maps, mobs on allods or even bosses from observatory, it doesn't dispel anything, so what's the point of this spell? Don't know if this works in pvp, i guess not. Awaiting your response on this case, thanks in advance for the answers. EDIT1: Just noticed that this skill finally came in handy whil...

Saturday, July 21st 2018, 12:41pm

Achievements

Bump.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:45pm

Achievements

Bump, basically i really want to see the quests after achievements part at least be reviewed.

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 2:43pm

Few ideas

Another bump.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 12:27pm

Achievement rewards not working

I'm really sorry but i don't understand you there. They didn't reward you with for example premium crystals back then, if it was rewarded at all, cause i don't remember getting any rewards for some particular quests. But well, what you can do about it, i thought i could get those juicy +810 crystals, but i guess not But just to be sure i'm gonna send a ticket to the support for the sake of getting answers Thank you for clarifying anyway!

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 10:19pm

Quoted from "ertil" You did get those rewards before. Those are rewards for completing certain quest and were rewarded with some premium crystals coupons received at mailman. I hear you, but it says i completed all those achievements on 22nd of february, 2 days ago, since then i got no mails with rewards in form of coupons from achievements, only mails with water of death. Only once i started lvling up and doing quests that came with the update i completed few achievements and got reward for th...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 6:58pm

As in title, i'm not quite sure if they do or not, so here i am to get answers. The first day i logged in to the game with the new patch and achievements i look them up to see how are they looking. The achiev window showed me that i have few of them done but i didnt get any reward for them. When i click on them it says the reward can be aquired only once, all in red, and here's the thing, i didn't got the reward at all, the date's on those completed achievements are showing the exact time i logg...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 2:29pm

[9.0 Awakening]Broken Rubies?

Quoted from "mskita" Quoted from "domi5500" Should ruby called Mountain wind, the one that makes you able to walk while casting, work on healing mist? Imo it should because Mist is a sustainable ability, but in the game it doesn't work as intended. Is it on purpose or is it a bug? Somebody knows the answer? Thanks in advance. You would think it does but under the tooltips it specifically says whether something has a time of sustension. It only applies to those abilities with the exception of Be...

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 7:26pm

Ruby not working?

Should ruby called Mountain wind, the one that makes you able to walk while casting, work on healing mist? Imo it should because Mist is a sustainable ability, but in the game it doesn't work as intended. Is it on purpose or is it a bug? Somebody knows the answer? Thanks in advance.

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 5:24pm

New patch 9.0

I've created a thread not so long ago, regarding your question, it won't be here until early 2018, so we gotta wait. https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…tion#post103045

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 5:22pm

Few ideas

Bump since got no message from mod regarding forwarding this / not forwarding this to the devs.