You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:19pm

Author: Ondar

[PMB 10.1] Slyeon PvE Support

Hopefully, my PMB has helped anyone that wants to become an engineer or was looking for something new to think. See you in Novograd! -Sly

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:11pm

Relics:

Armor: As relics, best ones to get are all armor pieces Caution and Concentration, so we can put more stats from our gear into Vitality! Jewelries: Go for Brutality since those are useful in PvE and PvP same time, Determination isn't bad either, but i prefer Brutality. Weapons: All Swiftness!! As extra if you are able to get yourself vigor increasing trinket relic, it is really good for party damage booster so I’d advice to get that one asap.

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 9:07pm

Artifacts:

Aftifacts are nice little add to our already pretty balanced kit. These are my choices for PvE! Victory Cross: This Artifact is here to increase +40 stats swiftness bonus in combat. Rest of the levels are just here to boost dmg. Codex of Life: Increases your healing abilities nicely but the most important ones are rank 1 instant rez when someone dies and rank 4 giving everyone around you extra 10% shield. This artifact truly can make a difference between success and failure. Unity Triquetrum: Aa...

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 8:59pm

Stats

For stats I have gone through a lot of testing and best ones dps wise while still giving enough amount of support buffs are: (Unbuffed for me) Heroics/Raids: Natural dmg should be as close as 250 to boost most of our dps skills since they do natural dmg. Switfness can be low as 210-220 since we havea nice artifact that increases it by 40! Outside raids you can change some brutality to get more determination, since the fights dont last enough long to make brutality kick in. Difference isnt that b...

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 8:55pm

Rotations:

Basic rotation in combat to rotate buffs: Always start combat by putting buffs on: -> -> Normal combo to keep buffs on in single target: -> -> -> -> Normal combo to keep buffs on in aoe: -> -> -> -> -> Everytime Power and Bloodthrist come out from cooldown, use them again. In shields Iron Curtain can be used always out of cooldown and Power field/Power barrier used during specific times of bosses/mobs. Your damage mainly comes in aoe from so it will be used everytime it comes out from cooldown. ...

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 8:19pm

Skills

Now I will go through the skills that I am using in the build one by one starting with dps skills. Rubies are mostly just increasing durations and making other skills just a bit better so I wont go through them one by one. / Acid Shot/Toxic Volley: Spammable skill that does okay damage per tick, cools down reactor by 40 degrees per shot Acid Bomb: One of our the best dps skills and best one to immediatly cool the reactor by 200 degrees. Has a bit of cooldown but this will be used pretty much eve...

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 6:57pm

Build

Like I said earlier, for all the of PvE content I’m using the same build and I will just swap some stats accordingly. So without further ado here is my build (I will explain everything you need to know about skills in the next section)

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 6:51pm

Reactor/Class Resource

All of the classes in Allods have some kind of class mechanic/resource, so engineers were blessed with HEAT! On the left side of your ability bar you will see a gauge with numbers going either blue or red. This is your reactor that shows the temperature. This temperature is used to activate certain skills and increase damage in others. Some skills have different effects when used in either cold or hot mode so keep your eye on the gauge. In support build this reactor will be either cooled or hea...

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 6:49pm

Basic mechanics:

The idea of having an engineer in the party is that it can rotate buffs permanently in the whole party, just like bard (but better). These buffs include a lot more damage to everyone, bloodlust and less damage that they will receive for a certain amount of time. Because of these buffs, engineers are needed for all contents in-game, since we can replace healers in 95% of PvE content and we are still doing pretty good damage while making everyone in the party almost immortal - that's why I love to...

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 6:47pm

Changes in last patches:

Funny but engineers are still a totally balanced class so it didn’t recieve any kind of changes from the last patch, just some text fixes and only thing that effected engineer in anyway was the opportunity to upgrade artifacts over lvl 5. (pfft boring section) Another change, that is not really mentionable, is the ”Portable Cannon” skill, which got another appearence and a new name now (Sanatorium)!

Tuesday, September 24th 2019, 6:44pm

[PMB 10.1] Slyeon PvE Support

Hi! My name is Slyeon, I am an Engineer and the treasurer of the guild Avarice on Smugglers Paradise (League). In this entry I will be going through my PvE support build, stat choices, artifacts, and relics and explain the things you need to know to become strong like me! Kappa. For my builds I use the same build for all PvE content (heroics/arena of heroes/raids) since there isn’t that much to change anyways and we dont have permanent respecs in P2P server.(pls devs) Only things that change bet...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 3:02pm

Multiverse Contest Results

still waiting

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 2:40pm

Multiverse Contest Results

Will we ever get our rewards?

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 10:52pm

Multiverse Contest [Ended]

Slyeon - Smugglers Paradise

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:28pm

Maintenance: 21/07/2017

Quoted from "user_11184430" how to play with this problem? easy: you dont wait for maintenance to finish

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:24pm

Return To Summerhold: 2017

Quoted from "u_15690536" why pls help me to day i updates new finish updates can not play game can not login...? server still down due to maintenance