You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 9:55am

Author: Diamentowy Klocek

Mechos down by Avarice (Serverfirst)

Gratz, now go and kills dragons they are even easier!

Thursday, May 7th 2015, 7:31pm

Save my summy

Don't say bullshit only pala and sometimes scout can out dps summy (at least on harder mobs and bosses, summy still has bugged damage scaling while we do almost same dps on easier mobs other classes get twice or more dps boost). And phlebo + all deter is a must, also keep your deter at least 85% average and use renimation for extra shadow damage. And just play as healer you can heal easly and make nice dps with blood ties . About phlebo damage it's almost nothing now if you have bloodlust rubies...

Friday, May 1st 2015, 5:35pm

[PMB] Pimp My Build 6.0: Results!

Every time I do better pmb entry and get into lower position . Btw these results are bullshit. I used to be a judge for one pimp my build edition and if someone used some kind of voting system than it was completely different than good old one.

Monday, April 27th 2015, 5:03pm

RU P2P server

All I know about changes for p2p is pegasus (but I think it's already in game as drop from Caterina). And replicators drop for last boss on helping hand in 6.0.1

Tuesday, April 21st 2015, 10:20pm

[PMB] Apex's overall guide to barding

Number one! Gonna win! Great guide! The way you should play a bard!

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 6:33pm

[PMB] Ravenwaves guide for patch 6.0

Uh you don't take neurotoxin okk but why then you take 3rubies working only with neurotoxin Quoted This patch changed how we play with the introduction of Phlebotomy, which at the cost of a self placed stacking dot regenerates our blood. This patch has also allowed summoners a unique niche as healers and hybrid supports. Just say you have copied it from somewhere

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 6:15pm

What went wrong this time?

It's supposed to reset keys to 6 for everyone when we open new sectors. But seems they just cltr+c and ctrl+v patch notes.

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 11:19am

What went wrong this time?

There is this line in official patch notes: Upon unlocking each new Astral layer, the amount of Astral keys at each players’ disposal within one server resets to 6. Flying to Astral layers with a lower level (current level minus 1 or 2) will not consume Astral keys. So what went wrong this time? When it will be fixed? Will it happen again?

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 8:04am

Pay 2 win?

Why you even ask? Just go on p2p server which is much cheaper (only instead of patron 5 you can buy like few years of subscription and like 50-100years instead of buying most cash shop items)

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 7:07pm

Pytanie od chętnego gracza

Zdecydowanie warto wybrac p2p.Co do polakow jest conajmniej paru i graja po stronie ligi. English version: Yes and yes.

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 3:16pm

[PMB] It is our time! by Diamentowy Klocek

Builds Basic dd60 Rubies 68 Talents DD 65 Rubies 72 Talents Basic Heal60 Rubies 68 Talents Heal65 Rubies 72Talents Don't forget that chain healing use a lot of mana. Basic PvP 60 Rubies 68 Talents PvP65 Rubies 71 Talents leveling build guide (tested on p2p) This is aoe build so it will be all about killing 5-10mobs at once and some one target dps later. At start focus on getting putrefy to r2 and than on hellion than you should focus on taking volatile and dark renewal and neurotoxin now you can...

Thursday, March 19th 2015, 3:15pm

[PMB] It is our time! by Diamentowy Klocek

Hi peeps I’m called DiamentOwyNub or Paweł if you want to know my name . At the moment I belong to guild Astral Riders and I’m old Allods player with a lot experience. My role in group is mostly as damage dealer but sometimes I’m also a healer and in both cases summy is awesome. I’m sharing all my constructive thoughts about class and I hope you will make a good use of them. If you still aren’t sure about something feel free to ask in comment or private message. Racial abilities Arisen - Dark To...

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 7:20pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

I think it's like last time so: -you can use more than 1post -you have to use the site (so you can use graphic content but it must be working on forum) -you choose pmb content

Monday, March 16th 2015, 4:07pm

Allods gpu and cpu use

But allods is using both cores...

Sunday, March 15th 2015, 11:05pm

Allods gpu and cpu use

I have problems with allods performance, fps drop sometimes even to 14 while max cpu usage is 50% and gpu 20%. Anyone knows how to fix that? This is problem only with allods. My pc All drivers up to date.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 9:26am

Summy guide, it is our time!

Updated (still many things to change and I'm so lazy )

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 2:23pm

New website's design is dated.

Well now it's hard to miss subscribe buttons so it's nice

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 10:59am

Is it worth playing on P2P these days?

It's worth to start on p2p now because this server is very friendly for new players not like "f2p" filled with cash shop (I consider f2p as a demo to try out the game). But if you don't mind spending a lot of cash on game and playing something almost without a challenge than go on f2p.