You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 3:29pm

Author: Caines

Status of the PSI today ?

Bumping the thread as i have the same question. Coming back to the game after like 5-6 years so i have no clue whats going on. Thinking of going Psi or Warden - could anyone provide a short gameplay description of both and how good (wanted/needed) they are nowadays? Up to date guides would be a godsend! Especially since the one in this thread is in german and is lacking screenshots.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 8:53am

! Attention! Hello P2P Server

You should definitely try! I'm seeing new faces everyday in the lvling areas (avilon/dragonring/yazes for example) on both league and empire side. And it should only get better the closer we are to 7.0. Take some friends with you!

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:18am

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Some info from a new guy on the server perspective. I joined the subscription server about 1,5week ago after 3-4 years break from allods due to pay to win. The server population is low, but so far I'm having a blast! I've joined league and there's a ton of helpful players everywhere, be it guildies or mentors. The subscription server lvling speed is high, and the ability to respec at will (just costs gold) is just freaking awesome - especially if you are an returning player and want to try diffe...