You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Friday, March 18th 2016, 5:36pm

Author: Shemei777

Halo Sale – 18/03/16

Finally. Happy? Defiently not. I saw promo, I went into boutique and what? Discount only for blue crystals. Well, I was trying to think, that it was a bug, and you will fix this, but no. I saw on official page info, that "Patronage Box > 50% discount via blue crystals". This is really bad joke and unfair situation for people with violet, bonus crystals. Like, these crystals are worse? Or you can't use crystals you got from contests because you need to top up account or buy blue crystals for over...

Sunday, December 6th 2015, 11:32pm

Prophetic cards event, and other sales from 2015

Okay, so as this is now suggestion thread, I suggest to not ignore unique events like Prophethic Cards. Cards with flying mounts should be released in 6.0.2, they didn't. Now we have 6.0.3, we should have Scorpion cards, we don't have them. Next one will be in 7.0, how exactly you want to add all these cards? That means the only way to obtain these mounts (not to mention outfits) will be Black Friday sale in next year? That's not really a good idea. These are not just regular event like carnifex...

Friday, September 18th 2015, 1:01pm

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

I sent my ticket: NXL-684-14683 I really hope that they will do something with that issue.

Tuesday, May 26th 2015, 7:02pm

Swimsuit Contest: 2015

We have some nice entries this year I see dots, I see some bright stuff... Why not come to the Dark Side? :3 CLICK TO FULLVIEV! I tried to do everything symmetrical, and everything IS symmetrical, but yeah, I was drawing this really fast so... Hope you like it anyway! Nickname: Shemei Fraction: Empire Server: New Frontier

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 8:58pm

[PMB] Shemei's Dark Side of Power Academy

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" Awesome job,many details on psio skills in this pmb. And I'm sure your drawings will make you win. Spoiler But veeery bad build for a single target dps one, what a pity.. Hah, thanks and one more thing... Spoiler There is no bad build thing :3 Every player has it's own style of game so...

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 3:02pm

Quoted from "Erwyn" PHP Source code 1 Irrational Fear Damage received by the enemy increases by 50/100 % for 15 seconds, or until total damage, equal to 10% of target's health is dealt. I tested it and... Well, for me it’s only good for PvP but it’s not my favourite from all new rubies. Hopefully this is a mistake, but otherwise it's a nice guide. You clearly put alot of effort into it. Well, I can't edit now But thanks for reply

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 2:26pm

[PMB] Yamifamily's "Broken Chains" Psionicist Guide

Nah, don't edit it. It's after the deadline. And I don't say that I don't like that you would use the same talent calculator. Simply - you didn't make it by yourself. Of course, your would the same as mine (not really because I edited mine a bit), but hey, you took my pictures. And I spent my time on editing them Just this

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 1:35pm

[PMB] Yamifamily's "Broken Chains" Psionicist Guide

Everything is just good, but when I saw rubies images, I went suspicious rightly. I don't like when people are copying other people works, I made mine in allods calculator, then cropped it and upload to imgur.com. You could do it too, but you took mine. I just checked them, they are indetical and have the same adress.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 8:35pm

Quoted from "TheRampage" WOW! Man this is amazing ! I rlly like your entry ! Gl man. Quoted from "Nandita" Good Job. You should win the Internet with this PmB. Thank you very much! I hope people will like my guide Also, good luck to all contestants!

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 3:06pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Quoted from "passion81" Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, For those who are afraid of being stolen, you can save your work and delete your entry. You'll post it again on april 16th . This is a joke right? Builds have been up long enough now they are already being copied. If you delete and re-post how does that make sense to prove who posted first and who is actually 'copying'. Just really bad decision making to extend this type of contest. Lack of good judgement. Same here. I have no idea why they di...

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 10:25pm

Quoted from "VashBOG™" why the hell is this event extended now? People had enough time to turn their stuff in. That's bs extending it. Yes, I agree. Many people are angry and even dissapointed because of this. But I suppose we can't do anything with this now.

Friday, April 3rd 2015, 3:51pm

Whops, accidentally deleted post. I didn't wanted to show my entry because of copying ideas, like xLunax said. I was sitting yesterday to late night to finish some things, today same, and ta-daah - extension. How people who worked hard now should feel like? If this would be done like week before deadline - okay. But one day before?

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 6:23pm

FINAL WORDS In conclusion, Psionicist is an amazing class, both in PvE and PvP as I mentioned before. You can deal enormous damage if you have correct build or help party/raid members with your pull or other crowd control skills. Or even both, like me! ADVANTAGES: Great damageMany stunsPretty good survivability (because of leather armor, Twin and Loop Of Time skills)Seal of Health and Aura of Astral Power buffsSuperficial Trance skill is perfect way to have full mana all the timeYou can talk in...

Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 6:23pm

ROTATION OF SKILLS So when you know which skills you should get, and choose which rubies you want, we can move on to my rotation of skills. Basically, this is our tactic side - we must know when we can cast individual skills and what can we use at the moment to survive as long as we can. I can divide this into two parts: skills that you should use BEFORE combat and skills that you will use IN combat. BEFORE YOU START First of all - make sure that you have full HP and mana.Buffs - Use Seal of Hea...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 1:30am

RUBIES I told about them in earlier posts with all explanations, so I will add only why I choosed these rubies. Full desriptions of rubies are in previous posts, you can also check my table of contents in first post. I know that I don't have all rubies maxed, that's because sadly, I don't have enough of them. I hope you will have enough to make your perfect build! Unending Knowledge Easy to reach, good bonus to Vigor. Our must have. Telekinesis I need this ruby because I’m using Telekinetic Pull...

Tuesday, March 31st 2015, 12:38am

TALENT TREE And here is my talent tree. I will try to explain WHY I choosed these skills on this level. I need to mention, that I'm not forcing anyone to making the same build as mine. Again, this is just kind of magic hint I want to give to new players and veterans of this game. Psychic Shock Astral Venom That's simple, it's our first skill which needs to be maxed. Deals nice damage and it casts instantly. Mental Link You need this to deal 20% more damage to any enemy. Additionally, when this s...

Monday, March 30th 2015, 9:07pm

THEY SEE ME STUNNIN’, THEY HATIN’ Here we are, I can finally show you my build. It’s single target astral build with crowd control. Sounds werid, huh? It is werid, because I made that build by myself and I’m using it not only for PvP, but also for PvE. It have nice damage, I have no problems with groups of mobs or other players. Okay, other players are different story. Especially if they have a lot better equipment or runes. I will start from statistic points, later talent tree, and lastly I wi...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 12:06am

MISANTHROPHY GRID Analyst Increasing Proficiency by 9. Great boost to our damage, must have for every psionicist. Mind Bender Increasing Vitality by 12 and Faith by 3%. In other words - more hit points and mana. Another important ruby. Enthusiasm Increasing Brutality by 9. Another great boost to our damage, take it. Fighting Foresight Decreasing damage from critical strikes taken by us by 15%. With this ruby you have greater chance that you won’t receive critical strikes in fight that normally ...

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 10:21pm

MENTAL LINK GRID Master Augur Increasing Luck by 9. Like I said earlier - this is most important stat boost, because you can increase Luck only with potions or Relics. Mental Fortress Increasing Willpower by 12% and Stamina by 3%. Great boost to hit points and immunity for control effects. Tricky Mind Knockdowns and stunning effects with 33/66/100% chance will ignore target's Willpower if the target is under the Will Suppression effect. All damage to targets under Will Suppression is reduced by...

Saturday, March 28th 2015, 3:48pm

Okay, we can start with rest of the rubies. This is FULL GUIDE. I will segregate them in order - from those which I have, to these less important and these which I don't have in my build. PSYCHIC SHOCK GRID Unending Knowledge Increasing Vigor by 9%. I showed this talent in previous post. Really - get it. Shocking Strike Increasing damage of Psychic Shock and Astral Venom, which is our main weapon. Must have for astral build. Shattered Nerves When you are using Psychic Shock or Astral Venom, you...