You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

Sunday, October 23rd 2022, 4:52am

Author: Mamojebac

Events: Screenshot contest «Heroes' Routine»

Server: Smuggler's Paradise Name: Fiddler There are a lot of trials and tribulations that the heroes of Sarnaut go through, but every League veteran knows that protecting the most important person in Novograd is the true calling of us all. Even when old Alexey decides to help out against his vile Empire assaulter...

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 12:57am

We're Back

So after a few weeks of getting things sorted out in the new patch we finally continued with progressing in raids. Yesterday we did the first 2 bosses in the new raid on story mode: And today we finally downed the 6th boss in Eclipse, the Gunner. Thanks for all the new and old players that came and lets hope this makes us move forward.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 5:53pm

The Dead Server

Pls go away

Monday, March 23rd 2015, 4:18pm

Subscription: Free Month!

Yey! Lets hope we'll get more people on both sides now. Should have put this at the start of the patch but I guess it's fine now. Hopefully the sub issues will be resolved soon.

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 7:49pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

I don't want this to look like a bitching post but I guess it will to some people. At first I was like "Yey 30 day sub and 5k crystals for 1st place, I can do that!". But being the nub that I am I didn't realize that those were premium crystals which you can't use to get sub and you can't use to sell items on f2p and use the gold to get sub with them. And now I'm like "Fck that I'm not spending hours on something that will give me a reward not worth my effort!". And that's only IF I'd get 1st pl...

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 6:14pm

[PMB]: Pimp My Build

Nice, just a few questions. Can we spread the build in more than 1 post? The character limit is too small for all the info. Also can we do both our PvP and DPS build or only 1 build? And we can't make a special web page like with WIX and link it?

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 2:52pm

Wolf Mount for anniversary coins (new players might care!)

Some people on p2p got the costumes, tears and the item for the 2nd reinc in their mail and some didn't. Is this going to be sent in 2 days or later today?

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 3:26pm

Is this game still super pay to win?

We can clear AM and I think Eclipse, we did 5 bosses before the patch and if we had the ppl show up on the last week we could have taken the 6th one. So in this patch we should be able to clear Eclipse. We need to learn the tactics and gear up for the new raid but it should be doable in a couple of weeks. We just started doing s3 astral, it's a bit harder than f2p since we don't have runes but it's doable.

Saturday, March 14th 2015, 5:29am

Skirmish Times

During the week we can go from 5 - 7 PM CET, and on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 10 - 12ish PM CET. On weekends maybe since 2 - 7 PM CET and on Sundays after Domi. On all days from 7 - 10 PM CET some people can sign up when they're not in AS. There's just so much to do with dailies, in game events, and raids.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 2:49pm

Let's get skirmishes back!

We're always up for some bg action, only thing is getting the timing problem solved. Since the population is all over the place regarding time zones.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 4:50am

Finishing off the Season

Unfortunately we didn't finish off this patch with a downing of the Gunner due to some of our members not being able to attend today, but we did get him down to 9% so we're ready for the lvl 65 patch. But Just to show how "hardcore" we are we went and did the Tep raid after the server reset to get the full relic drops from Tep for one last time. Don't believe me? Check out the time here: Hopefully this patching goes well and we'll be able to play today. What we in Avarice hope is that even more ...

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 2:07am

Subscription server FAQ

1. You have 68 (71 if you count the first 3) talents and 61 rubies. 2. You get 20 stat points at the start and that's all you get. 3. You get shards for trinkets from the astral (buying from other people), right now you can have the epic vigor or stamina trinkets like they have on f2p and in the new patch there will be a fable trinket. 4. I'm not sure how it goes on f2p but the gear progress here was on par with f2p. 5. You can equip any earring. 6. It means that we don't have the rank 2 skills ...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:30am

An Appeal for More People

So people should be happy with being mediocre because they don't have enough money to compete? You're like a slave that says his master is good because when he beats him he allows him to live. Brain totally screwed up.

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 12:08am

The Reactor was Bombed

After a couple of weeks of trying we finally managed to down the reactor. Great job by everyone that participated. Lets hope we can down the Gunner before the patch comes.

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 3:50pm

question to the players

Check out the p2p server.

Friday, February 27th 2015, 11:53am

Void is recruiting.

Quoted from "Nosferatu" may i point out, we love PvP, so bring your A-game in 6.0. 1 question for you Foxy. WTF is this : <sniff>