You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:30pm

Author: jDragonRider

Coupon for Free Water of Life and Death

We received one Coupon for Free Water of Life and another Coupon for Free Water of Death about two months ago. At that time, forum browsers had already noticed archetypes will be newly created and changed with Russian server's seventh global update. Smart ones would have saved these two coupons for this moment.

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 12:41pm

Purify belt quest mess

Quoted from "Metuo" So i don't know how this could've been but when i first tried to do it, i got the items the coupon and the belt but i didn't seem to get the quest, i didn't notice and when i did the task and was ready to turn in the quest.. i couldn't. I could however take the quest again which resulted in a kinda wtf moment for me. So i took it figured i still had the belt, so maybe i could've just turn it in, which didn't work.. So i deleted the belt and removed the quest and took it agai...

Thursday, March 10th 2016, 12:33pm

Guild Portal

. I used to see maybe around 20 people in English Allods Guild Portal chat room or "Members Online" list. However, after one and a half year, no one is in that chat room or "Members Online" list besides the guild portal administrator and me. Why is that?