You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Monday, April 11th 2016, 3:32pm

Author: Undersun

7.0 Builds and Rotation

Quoted from "Shawnn" made a decent build but didnt try it in astral yet. you need to wait for them to fix Hallmark and seal of flames though. the skill shouldnt use cannons but does Thanks! Do you know when this is going to happen?

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:35pm

7.0 Builds and Rotation

Hey guys, I'm trying to go full tank with my Paladin, so far so good, but I'm getting issues to find a good rotation, I dont know I just feel the new skills doesnt fit well on rotations, maybe (and probably) I'm doing something wrong. Anybody out there can share builds and maybe a more experienced Paladin write a new guide?

Friday, April 1st 2016, 4:39pm

Subscription time and collectors edition pack - Wings of war

For P2P server what happens with temporary items? Magic Tablecloth (1 month) - ✔ Diamond Tear of the Dragon (3 months) Who bought it, do you think it worthy $45?

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 10:43pm

New player some questions

For healing you should get Priest, for buffs I'm not sure, but I think Bard and Psicionist. Today they are releasing the new expansion and there is a lot of changes to the classes: https://allods.my.com/en/news/announceme…w-order-summary About factions, on the league side we have Avarice which is an International Guild and on the empire side I dont know if they have something like that.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 12:12pm

Hello

You're right, on P2P the community is small, but they are really great., and you dont need to worry about cash shop. I cant say too much on F2p since my last experience was in 2010 and was horrible :/

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 5:06pm

Guilds?

This Quoted from "Azir" Yeah p2p is lacking in population but what we lacks in population we make up for with having fun, working together, enjoying the game and all its content, we do our best to make the games events pop like JC sometimes PvP but we still enjoy our close click family. Sure there's drama now and then on p2p there's no way to get away from it. But no matter how hard it gets its always good to have high hopes and have faith that the game may get better. Keep moving forward is wha...

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:29pm

Help Allods (Subscription Server) Get the Recognition it Deserves.

Probably steam launch will help the server population. But I think that kind of post really helps, for instance I came after see one post about P2P server on Reddit, maybe the if the community start to publish dungeon videos, pvp fights, even funny moments help gather more ppl into the game. I was looking for Allods videos and most videos are outdated or coming from F2P guilds.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 5:20pm

Guilds?

Good question I was wondering the same, I saw a couple of players running around the town, but the chat is almost dead and to shout we need use items... its a quite strange choice for a p2p server.

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 12:13am

! Attention! Hello P2P Server

Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "Undersun" 2 newbies starting today on the league side Welcome guys Thanks

Wednesday, March 2nd 2016, 8:56pm

! Attention! Hello P2P Server

2 newbies starting today on the league side

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 6:27pm

To everyone considering playing here for 7.0...

Thanks for the information, I was deciding to play just after 7.0 to get used with the new class mechanics, but probably I´m going to start today.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 12:33am

Explaining a common definition of the term "pay-to-win".

Great explanation, but at least you have the P2P server as option to avoid that.