You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, February 1st 2021, 11:51pm

Author: ddufty

his vocation quest

I'm Lev 90. The quest leads on from "second Night" and is at Black Spit. You get changed into the demon shape you had from "first Night" and have to get a psionist orc to a portal without him dying. There are 4 mobs to get thru but the last mob is impossible. The trouble is that once you accept the quest, you cannot leave no matter what you do. You can't escape it by any means. Transporting or dropping the quest won't release you, other players can't help you with the mobs, and you are stuck in ...

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 11:46pm

his vocation quest

I have the same problem. I've put in a ticket about it but admin doesn't seem to understand the word "stuck"

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 5:57am

Stuck in Sanctuary

How can I get out of Sanctuary . Ive just started and am ready to go but cant find a way into either Howlem or the main game. (asking for new player)

Saturday, September 24th 2016, 3:58am

greatness title

I finished the EMBLEMS OF GREATNESS QUESTS AND GOT THE RUBY , STATS, AND 2ND BUILD CAPABILITY. hOW DO i GET THE TITLE?

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 2:51am

Banned!!

What is "cristal's spam"?

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:51pm

Banned!!

Still banned since 24 Aug '15 and STILL no email or any response from Support Service!! I've absolutely no idea why!! My withdrawls are getting unbearable... HELP!!

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 10:21am

Banned!!

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" Hey Dduffy, can u please send me your ticket ID (the first and the last) in a quick PM here in the Forum that i can give it to the CM? Maybe that can fast forward your problem, but today i think you will get no answer cause of maintenance for the new patch, so i think they have many work in progress. Thanks Thanks for the quick response Kurtcobain The first one was EMJ-952-42718 sent on 24 August '15. Second one sent was RUT-854-34868 sent on 28 August '15. I'll keep my...

Tuesday, September 1st 2015, 9:50am

Banned!!

Hi, I was recently banned. Tried to log in but got the 'your account has been banned' message. Needless to say I was surprised as I hadn't violated the ToS, or been hacked to my knowledge, so I checked my email account to find the message I was expecting that would tell me why I had been banned. Hmm, no email! Weird, because it says on the website that I would be sent an email. Better put a ticket in ... so I did...a week ago,,, then another four days later. Still no email, no response to the ti...