You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

Tuesday, May 18th 2021, 5:47pm

Author: ertil

stuck on a quest

This particular quest was just to talk to few npcs and could be done right after getting it. Unfortunately several patches ago something got messed up and this quest doesn't work anymore - you can safely forget about it as it was single quest without anything important for gameplay.

Wednesday, May 12th 2021, 9:40am

New player - LFG

You should get some tutorial quest to meet mercenary and get mercenary contract ability - it allows tu summon mercenary tank, heal and dps npcs to fill group.

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 8:58am

Irene - The Miracle Theater [GUIDE]

Pressing random buttons is more efficient because it is much faster.

Wednesday, October 28th 2020, 8:55am

Gold in mail deleted O_O

There is many trash items you can receive in mail and want to delete. Mails without any items are deleted without confirmation so warning popup you have to confirm is enough protection.

Sunday, October 18th 2020, 4:50pm

what faction should i choose

If you play for years you have fast mount which kinda "compress" infrastructure in league. No mounts allowed in Yasker's tower.

Monday, August 24th 2020, 12:42pm

perfect dialogue

Don't forget to spam this skill - you need several uses to break free and then try to get as far as possible. Demonologist archetype can make it easier using dog form.

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 10:57am

Revisiting after 7 years (have a lot to say)

Quoted So that was last week, and I've been playing a few hours a day just to level up and sort of get the "feels" back from this game. It's just leveling and I don't think I intend to actually do any end-game at all. After so long time it would be better to start with completely fresh character. They give a lot of stuff every few levels including almost all cash shop scrolls up to purple quality, mounts and so on. Quoted 1 (...) Now everything seems to be very straightforward, sort of "Stay in...

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 5:25am

cannot buy anymore crystals

In my.com launcher upper left corner - click Help then Technical support.

Friday, August 7th 2020, 5:44pm

Kork's letter quest

For me it looks like letter starting level 85 side quest in Clear Valley - part of Foul Dale map. Make sure it is only one item locking reinc reset. You need empty bank deposit, first 2 tabs of bag, no gear equipped. If it will still prevent from reinc reset you will need to send a ticket because gm intervention will be only way to deal with this thing other than leveling up to 85 and completing this part of quest.

Wednesday, August 5th 2020, 10:13am

Kork's letter quest

Check you quest log. It may be part of already accepted quest protected from accidental failing because of losing letter. Some details about quest, like it's name would also help to find other possibilities as only Kork NPC i can remember now is around 30 level, so it shouldn't be available on level 10.

Tuesday, July 28th 2020, 1:15pm

Are bots allowed in this game?

Is it allowed to set bot in game to auto spam guild invites? (found couple of them working already)

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 9:41pm

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Quoted from "u_177657889" all veteran not interest do low raid, new player cannot progress, game end. 1. Level difference in raids is limited. 2. Trying low level raids at low level takes to much effort compared to results. 3. Not completing low level raids doesn't prevent from reaching max level in any way. 4. At max level only 2 raids are not soloable. One of them is to difficult for many (if not most) veterans.

Saturday, July 25th 2020, 9:33pm

suggestion to increase population

Quoted from "u_177657889" 3. blue gear should be purc haseable fromnpc, al rihat is too hard for new fresh lv 90 with only green gear Go to Astral Academy. Ask NPC near anvil for gear set.

Friday, June 26th 2020, 10:42pm

martyr rank ?

It does restore 20% of your base hp. Base means without bonus from gear stats so yes - healing from this skill is useless. Martyr's Gift r3 - Abiding Light - has bonus effect 30% dmg reduction for 5s which is reason to use it.

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 3:12pm

Best friends

You need to be online together to use bowl and start friendship. You also need to be online together to lend a mount or ship. Mount can be retrieved any time but for ship yo need to be both online to return it to owner. Only one reinc will be best friend but mount is put in stable and available for all of them. Same for ship. You need to have free slot in stable to borrow mount from friend. didn't test it with ship but most likely you need to have free slot in hangar to borrow ship = no own ship...

Wednesday, June 17th 2020, 2:40pm

Postal Quests Issue

I'm not sure if you can get to Ammer at all without proper part of quest line done to unlock teleports so going to Polis may be not so easy. You shouldn't get rid of those letters - they can stay in mailbox until you want to start quest line. Open map and use quest finder button in upper right corner. It will cycle you trough all unfinished important quests including all quest line starters.

Friday, April 24th 2020, 2:21pm

About Adaptive Shells...

With hp boost passive augmentation which strangely vanished from conversion menu of augmentations this time.

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 7:42pm

About Adaptive Shells...

Quoted from "danielzntrt" i got it and i want to know what's next now that i have both the upgrade IV and the shell?, do i have to get another "adaptive shell" for this mount?, gotta get another stable also? You have several option now: 1. Leave this shell in stable and use it. Upgrade project can't be used on it. This is complete shell with all skills working. 2. Obtain "Adaptive Core" item - either buy from AH or get free for completing battleground Tycoon's reputation. When you use Adaptive ...

Tuesday, April 14th 2020, 8:36pm

Captain Grot's Treasure, Foul Dale, Crooked Oupost

And in fact there is several possible locations for key and same for chest. They are picked randomly.