You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 131.

Saturday, November 13th 2021, 9:07am

Author: ironist

Discussion thread for Tournament of Blood

Yeah, it does actually. You can't complain like "ThIs iS tOuRnAmEnT oF BlOoD bUt tHeRe Is nO tOuRNamEnT" if it is not a Tournament of Blood but Battle Campaign. This is the main reason why they preferred the name change because there wasn't going to be any tournament for this event anyways. So, there is no logic in whining about not having a tournament with this event tbh. I think you should be grateful for the devs not skipping this event by waiting for the class changes before bringing Tournam...

Friday, November 12th 2021, 10:09am

Discussion thread for Tournament of Blood

Well, YOU call it Tournament of Blood, but the actual name of the event is Battle Campaign as this is just a filler event before ToB. In addition, unlike ToB, you can earn up to 1290 Crystals or Mark of Accomplishment, which clearly meets the ticket price.

Saturday, January 30th 2021, 12:23am

New server for returning players

The purpose of creating a new server is to give new players a chance to catch up with the old ones. So yeah, it is most likely that the new server will get merged into the main server.

Wednesday, January 27th 2021, 11:02pm

All Chests in AlRihat in one Picture

That's very sweet of you to take the time to mark all these chest spawn points but the addon, cartographer, has already had these spots marked (the screenshot that Dragagon sent). But thanks anyways.

Tuesday, January 26th 2021, 9:56am

[PMB 11.1] Kara Büyücü PvP-PvE

Bence virüsü ve virüsün gelişim aşamalarını açmalısın. Ayrıca Ölüm Mührü'nü üçlemek gereksiz geldi çünkü çoğu zaman etki 15'e birikmiyor bile.

Friday, November 27th 2020, 9:25am

Binekler hakkında

F2P sunucusunda oynuyorsan 4.50 euro değerinde olan renk düzeni. P2P sunucusunda oynuyorsan 6.99 euro olan bineğin kendisi.

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 6:35pm

Ressurect the P2P server

I have been saying all these things for the last 4 years and unfortunately, there is nothing that has changed or will change unless a merge with RU happens.

Wednesday, November 4th 2020, 12:20am

[PMB 11.1] Rave's Full PvE DPS Engineer Guide

Thank you for spending your time reading this guide. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 10:41pm

5. Tips & Rotation Rotation Tips:If you have time, try to stack up your turrets. You can keep 3 turrets up all the time! Keep spamming those god damn acid turrets!Make sure you've filled your determination bar before using Red Alert. Or else it won't deal as much damage as you expect it to.Keep in mind that Bard's Victory Hymn and Engineer's Master Plan can be used simultaneously. Use them to buff your colossus and your turrets!Use Critical Mass whenever you can.Keep in mind that the ability De...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 10:26pm

3. DPS Build & Characteristics Talents & Rubies The time has come my fellow engineer comrades! Here is my build and the rotation that I use. !EXCLAIMER! Keep in mind that we do not have as much talent points and rubies on P2P server as they do on F2P server. This build consists of 75 talent points and 71 rubies! If you have more rubies, you can get the ruby that is squared with red. If you have more rubies, you can get the rubies that are squared with red. I will not explain what each skill doe...

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 9:47pm

[PMB 11.1] Rave's Full PvE DPS Engineer Guide ★Table of Content★ 1. About Me Who Am I? Hey everyone, This is your fellow engineer friend Rave who has been playing on Smugglers Paradise (p2p server) for 4 years and is currently a member of Legacy. I have started to play engineer with 10.0 thanks to all those buffs to its aspect of support. However, this thread's topic is not engineer's capacity to support its allies perfectly but its capacity to be the best DPS class in the game as of 11.1. This...

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 5:25pm

Karabüyücü ve düşüncelerim.

Quoted from "masalsairi" Sanırım karabuyucu yu övmüş ler ... Karabuyucu un pvpde kullandığı iki şifa skili var biri 10 sn de doluyor ve canın %50lerde olunca can basmaya başlıyor yani canın 70 lerdeyse can vermek yerine senin canını alır ve verdiği şifa %20 civarı birşey ,diyer şifa skili dağlama 4 sn de bir atılıyor ve attıktan 3 sn sonra şifa veriyor yani 7 sn içinde şifa almış olursun ,bunun sifasida çok iyi değildir.pvpde rakip, karabuyucuye vurmasada karabuyucunun canı kendiliginde %50ile6...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 10:18pm

Compass / Heroics without a healer?!

There are so many things that need changing in this game in terms of class balance. Bloodlust, Concentration and Swiftness are a joke. Engi having double dispell and being able to shield their allies more than 4 times in a row is a joke. Paladin having 100% shield 80% of the time is a joke. Aspects are a joke. There hasn't been any class balance after the level 47 patch anyways but the point it has gotten so far is just insane. The game is about to die, yet nobody is trying to do anything to sav...

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 11:23pm

[BUG]Guild Stronghold daily quests for KOE & Al-Rihat do not work.

The quests are perfectly fine. Apparently, you did something wrong or missing.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 9:05pm

A question about the PRIVATE ALLOD

You need to get the skill called "Enslavement" to capture one of the maze defenders. You also need one of the seals depending on which defender you want to capture.

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 10:59pm

Allods everything is about purchase purchase purchase

Just play on p2p if spending money really bothers you.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 7:22pm

Subscription server FAQ

Soon, we will be able to get assault shells on p2p as well.