You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 5:54am

Author: Preposterous

BattleGrounds

He succeeds lol. Few things are more frustrating than a comet from an invis penance. Even more when it hits me into rise and I have to sit there and watch him port away lol. Penance OP XD

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 9:55am

I need a good healing build

Or even raid bosses that do constant aoe, like dragons or ritualist. Extra defense is a must for those fights I reckon.

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 12:39am

Class for PvP

I agree that in PvP a cleric's dps isn't as useful as the heals. But with 5.0, Summoner is a way better PvE healer, and a cleric can do ridiculous damage. In our raids, the top 4 dps is usually scout, engi cleric cleric.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 2:30am

Class for PvP

Sunnomer can be brutally powerful in PvP if you play it right. Lots of heals, AoEs, escapes and ccs.

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 6:46am

Healer or Warden

Exactly this. Don't be one if those players who is always changing class to be the new "OP" class. Anyone with enough skill can make any class OP, which they didn't get by jumping all the time. Dracias has always been a summy, Monobots has always been a Psi, and apart from a brief stint as a healer, Penance has always been a mage. Just pick something you enjoy doing and make it OP yourself, screw the meta!

Sunday, December 14th 2014, 6:42am

Christmas Truce

I vote yes. I will still be playing around Christmas and New Years. But I won't participate in any faction PvP. Everyone should join me!

Friday, December 12th 2014, 5:38am

Why liga lose battlegrounds? Answer inside!

Ooooh, is that why there are never any lig cannon shots in the middle even though we control it outright? Ty, that answers so many questions! -.-

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 2:24am

Please help this game become something again...

In the spirit of giving the dev staff actual ideas they could impliment into the game, I'd like to bump this thread: http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…46648#post46648 It feels like a very cool and original idea that would breathe some more life into the game. Obviously there would be some issues with implimenting the class, but I feel that the end result, the "Artist" class, could be awesome.

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 2:20am

Artisan Class, Wielder of the Brush.

Bump. This is awesome. I'm thinking maybe a support class, with lots of party buffs. Sort of 'paint the battlefield your own colors' kinds of like the bard was supposed to be.

Saturday, May 31st 2014, 9:39am

PMB Results.

awww yeah! for a newbie to PMB and someone who's only been a summy since the patch, so thrilled to get second. ty all who voted, and a massive massive GZ to the winners!

Wednesday, May 21st 2014, 2:51am

Returning player need some advice here

my god those are scary numbers when you look at them like that.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 1:05pm

What dracias said. While you're levelling, a standard vamp pvp build is awesome. Once you get to max lvl, you've got some decisions to make. Everyone else has covered this pretty thoroughly so I won't rehash their ground.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 6:47am

A later level farming, self-reliant build for farming or very basic astrals? You've kinda got 2 options. Your first option is to go for a standard DPS build, and join a guild or make friends so you're farming with people, so you've always got a tank, stuff like that. The advantages of this build is that it does better damage, which means you're more useful and capable when you get up to doing astrals and stuff like that in endgame. Something like this is what I'd recommend: http://en.allodswiki....

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 1:55am

Vamp dps builds non exsistant? question answered mod lock please

Ok, this thread is hilarious. Everyone's got some valid points which you would notice if you posted something without saying "troll" or "noob". Firstly, Dracias - dragonskv8 - and Autopsyst are both ridiculously good endgame summies, and they both understand that focus is incredibly useful in designing a build. A build that tries to do more than one thing will never be as good at any of them as a build that only has 1 purpose (single-target dps build will always outdps a straight acid AoE build ...

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:25am

Paladin Vs Warrior

Quoted from "Diktator" Quoted from "1aussieonly" Quoted from "Diktator" Altho I play pala for almost 2 years now...gotta say that warrior is better in every aspect...best in pve/pvp... Warrior is better in EVERY aspect? So, as a Raid boss Tank in 5.0 a Warrior is better than a Paladin? well pala is still better tank (not in all cases) but if you wanna play dps always pick warrior... Paladin dps can be OP if you do it right. Llag, who posted a PMB guide, has the most ridiculous dps for his gear ...

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:08am

[PMB] Dropthebass Complete Summoner Guide

Thanks for reading guys! And so that brings us to the end of this mammoth guide. I hope you found something you found useful or interesting in here that you can use. Again, if you have any questions to ask, feel totally free to whisper me ingame, or send me a message on the forums. Thanks again guys.

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 7:59am

[PMB] Dropthebass Complete Summoner Guide

My builds (for the lazy among you) And, for all you lazy people out there, these are the exact builds I use, as well as a brief explanation on how I use them and why I took certain rubies that may be up for debate. Keep in mind though that these are my builds, and they’re not gonna perfectly fit everyone’s playstyle. You’ll do much better with a build you make, either from scratch or using one of the skeleton builds posted above. I also have a few extra rubies and talent points, from scrolls, Gr...