You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Wednesday, May 24th 2023, 6:21pm

Author: VeryBadLady

runes question

Hello! My friend told me that at 80lvl if ur account is new u will receive 8lvl runes. Is that true and how do i receive them? i have to do quest or just like that in the mail? Thanks!

Sunday, April 2nd 2023, 5:29pm

Wild pets

Hey! Can i see somewhere in which location there are wild pets?

Friday, March 31st 2023, 9:54am

Summy

Hello! I would like to ask if any of you can send me a current dps pve build and support pve build. Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 3:11pm

Summy build 9.1

Hello! I'm thinking to change my class (scout) to summoner. Can u help me with build, pls? I'm thinking for supp and healling, or dps and healling, or dps and supp? Any advice? And any good builds? Thank you in advance!

Friday, February 9th 2018, 12:08pm

FEB CONTEST : Dress to Impress! - Jan results are in!

"Here is the point, where good and evil meet. Here is the place, where heaven and hell are crossed. You have to pick your angel or devil. Think smart, think twice!" VeryBadLady, New Frontier

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 12:05pm

How I reset my Aoidos reincarnation?

Hey, Well i have the same problem and here is the answer of support: Dear Player, Thank you for contacting us and submitting this report. According to our records, your Aoidoi reincarnation was removed in 2016. Unfortunately, it is impossible to get one more Aoidoi spark in the game. After diligent overview, we can confirm that mentioned situation is not an error. Feel free to update this issue if any questions arise. Have a great day! So we can not make new Aoidon in this character ..

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 9:41am

Help please!

Hey Ertil, Actually i deleted 2-3 times aoidons, because i didnt like the class but maybe, i think, that the problem came from there last time when i deleted it, it was not 75 lvl

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 4:16pm

Help please!

well .. long time ago i delete 1 aoidon char, who was not 75lvl .. so probably something there bugged ;/ i wrote to support

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:00pm

Help please!

Hello all! I have 1 question and i will be very thankfull if somebody help me .. As u can see from the pictures, I have 1 spark and i have free slot for incarnation, but i cant make this race .. So if somebody know the solution of the problem, please share! Thanks http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/388/9230388X.png

Thursday, October 13th 2016, 6:50pm

Patchnotes 7.0.2 Blazing Skies

What happend guys? +1hour?